LOVE THAT TECHNOLOGY

Bought my lcd tv at wally world 2 years ago. Go figure it burnt out today. Bought the exxtended warranty so good to go, but wait, it'll will be three weeks for the part to come in. In the mean time I have the 24 in. to watch football and farve the fricking turn coat. man you gotta think people have had enough of the garbage there selling.
    Victor

The Chinese are only hurting themselves by producing their inferior crap. It won't be too much longer and the people of the world are going to be boycotting China.

The chinese produce cheap inferior crap because that's what the general public is dumb enough to consume.

American companies didn't outsource manufacturing to produce good quality products or pay fair wages.
    General public's attitude towards our energy predicament: "I reject the reality of finite resource depletion and substitute it with my own; energy is infinite, we just need an alternative storage medium to run the cars on. The economy can grow indefinitely - we just need to "green" everything! Technology is energy! Peak what?"

Vizio?

The one I bought from there lasted 18 months, POS

just tossed it in the dumpster yesterday