Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    I would hope Out of 15 post one could at lest make a few decent post, Even A "hi I'm new here hoe to go pro soon."
    I've followed it pretty good, but my only question is, who's the hoe?
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Wife from there Airfoce Brat. Her dad Retired Out of Pope she went to 71st hight school
    Hey Bret.... my Dad retired out of Seymour Johnson. I worked there at the flight simulator.
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Wife from there Airfoce Brat. Her dad Retired Out of Pope she went to 71st hight school
    yep familar with POPE AIRFORCE BASE used to go swiming there had all kinds of stuff for youth. Ask her if she knows of Ponderosa Elem and Westover High. Its been 30 plus years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhvac View Post
    yep familar with POPE AIRFORCE BASE used to go swiming there had all kinds of stuff for youth. Ask her if she knows of Ponderosa Elem and Westover High. Its been 30 plus years!!!
    Budz and fritzhvac what year did you guy grad HS
    If you help others then you are a Success

Graduated 82 FERN CREEK HIGH, just got off phone sister she said she remembered 71 its on or off of Raeford Road in Fayetteville.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Hey Bret.... my Dad retired out of Seymour Johnson. I worked there at the flight simulator.
    My uncle was stationed at SEYMOUR JOHNSON back in early 60's retired navigator. UNCLE BEAR ! They would go on long haul missions and refuel in midair. I think that is when they were really developing that procedure of refueling. Never been there before is that a huge base, back in the day those planes were monsters!!!

Me? 80 U?

My uncle was stationed at SEYMOUR JOHNSON back in early 60's retired navigator. UNCLE BEAR ! They would go on long haul missions and refuel in midair. I think that is when they were really developing that procedure of refueling. Never been there before is that a huge base, back in the day those planes were monsters!!!
    yes it is! when we moved there back in late 74.... it was a joint SAC TAC base. Had the F-4 Phantoms... and the B-52 Stratofortress. Now it is a ACC (formerly known as TAC) base and the have the F-15E with 2 squadrons active operational and 2 squadrons for training. At one point they had the KC-10 Tankers but they all went north and they got the KC-135's back. That is a reserve squadron.
    \The base itself is a backup runway for shuttle emergencies since the runway is over 11,000 ft long.

the KC-10's got split in half, between newark NJ and barksdale CA. that's when dad said eff it and got out after 23 1/2 years

they have around 130 F-15 strike eagles, the latest greatest version of the F-15....

and like 6-8 KC-125's, but thats just to keep the reservist busy

i wouldn't consider it a "big" base, but is deffinately a good sized facility.

just isn't the same anymore since they started sub contracting base security... some renta cop standing at the front gate now... no more uniforms up there feels corny when you pull up and see that... they don't even salute higher ranks like back in the day.
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    yes it is! when we moved there back in late 74.... it was a joint SAC TAC base. Had the F-4 Phantoms... and the B-52 Stratofortress. Now it is a ACC (formerly known as TAC) base and the have the F-15E with 2 squadrons active operational and 2 squadrons for training. At one point they had the KC-10 Tankers but they all went north and they got the KC-135's back. That is a reserve squadron.
    \The base itself is a backup runway for shuttle emergencies since the runway is over 11,000 ft long.
    WOW thats huge, uncle navigated S.A.C. missions back during cold war, I believe that was a very prestigious postion back then. He passed away right after retirement, never got to learn alot about what all he did there. Dad said he couldn't talk about it anyway but he did say if he could the stories would curl your hair!!! Man it sounds like you know your stuff. Is base somewhere in middle of state?

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    the KC-10's got split in half, between newark NJ and barksdale CA. that's when dad said eff it and got out after 23 1/2 years

they have around 130 F-15 strike eagles, the latest greatest version of the F-15....

and like 6-8 KC-125's, but thats just to keep the reservist busy

i wouldn't consider it a "big" base, but is deffinately a good sized facility.

just isn't the same anymore since they started sub contracting base security... some renta cop standing at the front gate now... no more uniforms up there feels corny when you pull up and see that... they don't even salute higher ranks like back in the day.
    Hey , I don't mean to get off subject but my UNCLE HOWARD MYRICK lives in Willmington, ran large carpet distribitorship there. I know you don't know him but just had to say hey.

Hey , I don't mean to get off subject but my UNCLE HOWARD MYRICK lives in Willmington, ran large carpet distribitorship there. I know you don't know him but just had to say hey.
    i been here lil over 5 years, but grew up in gossipboro where seymour johnson afb is ...

does anyone here beside me find the sign that says "seymour johnson X number of miles, and morehead city X number of miles", funny ???? lmao
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

broke out laughing when i saw post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast