Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 47
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Just my Opion

    It should this site is for HVAC people who are TRUELY intrested in the Trade,
    1 impression are very improtant.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    68,793
    Membership committee has their own guide lines.

    Its their responsibility. I don't question them.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fern Creek , Kentucky
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    I'm pretty sure. That a committee member, said post content is not important.
    I e-mailed my registration for professional membership this morning, along with master cert, epa cert etc.. I was just wondering how long it usually takes for committee to approve a member? Any thoughts?

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    it can take awhile be patient give them a fews. They volunteer their time

    Seen your post lokking forwad fritzhvac looking forward to seen you as a pro.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Membership committee has their own guide lines.

    Its their responsibility. I don't question them.
    I understand what your saying.

    It just this guy post 17 Junk post and showing little is any thought when doing so. Make me wonder about him and what he'll contribute or what his intents are for joining

    Hopefully he just show bad judgment
    If you help others then you are a Success

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fern Creek , Kentucky
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    it can take awhile be patient give them a fews. They volunteer their time

    Seen your post lokking forwad fritzhvac looking forward to seen you as a pro.
    Thank You very much, just eager ! I can't say it enough I truly miss that carolina pit B.B.Q. with the slaw on top!!!! Sister still in fayetteville, going to try to see her soon get me some bbq and calabash till i bust. sorry to get off subject . Thanks Alot

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhvac View Post
    Thank You very much, just eager ! I can't say it enough I truly miss that carolina pit B.B.Q. with the slaw on top!!!! Sister still in fayetteville, going to try to see her soon get me some bbq and calabash till i bust. sorry to get off subject . Thanks Alot
    Is she in the Air Force or Amry
    If you help others then you are a Success

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    68,793
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhvac View Post
    I e-mailed my registration for professional membership this morning, along with master cert, epa cert etc.. I was just wondering how long it usually takes for committee to approve a member? Any thoughts?
    Varies by how busy they are with their business, or job.

    Could be a couple days, or a week or 2.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fern Creek , Kentucky
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Is she in the Air Force or Amry
    Father was ARMY MAJOR. Sister married and stayed. FORT BRAGG 13 years , FORT KNOX 4 etc army brat

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fern Creek , Kentucky
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    Varies by how busy they are with their business, or job.

    Could be a couple days, or a week or 2.
    Thank you both didn't mean to sound pushy.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,667
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhvac View Post
    Father was ARMY MAJOR. Sister married and stayed. FORT BRAGG 13 years , FORT KNOX 4 etc army brat
    Wife from there Airfoce Brat. Her dad Retired Out of Pope she went to 71st hight school
    If you help others then you are a Success

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southern Calif.
    Posts
    110
    Ok, I now know for sure that I need to give it up, Im not following any of this.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    19,562
    Makes perfect sense to me, but I had four years at the academy....
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event