Question Manitowoc Beverage School?

Has anyone out there had to go to the Manitowoc Beverage school in Sellersburg Indiana? Is it good? What hotel do they put us at? Is there anything to do after class or is it a ghost town? Any info would be appreciated.
    The Boss says one of us has to go because we are an authorized Manitowoc Ice service company and Manitowoc has bought a bunch of beverage companies.

Anyone else out there do the Ice AND beverage system too? Sounds like a really long day to me.

I have done that type of work..... dunno what they can do in a whole day get a program outline that should giveyou an idea, that type of work isn't that difficult, lol
    Sig removed by mod. G-Rated site

I am going to the advanced class Nov 9 - 13. Haven't been there yet,but i have worked on these systems for several years now (passed the exam).The hotel is the Sheraton Louisville Riverside Hotel. looks like a nice place. it is just across the river from Louisville ,KY. I think you would need a car to drive to anything fun. One good thing is that there is a Hooters on the property.

If you have time and a car the Corvette plant and museum isn't too far from there

I'd like to do that course just to visit the corvette plant! I thought the vettes were still made in Michigan!

Several of our guys and myself attended in January of this year. It was a good school for beginners, but there is almost ZERO hands-on stuff to do in the class. You go to the school at first light, and show back up to the hotel after it's dark.

sounds like i'm in for a real exciting time!

Beverage School

Thanks for the information. It sounds like I need to rent a car when I get there. I wonder if they give alot of homework?

Quote Originally Posted by M&H Leasing View Post
    but there is almost ZERO hands-on stuff to do in the class.

sounds like my timeat trade school!! lol