Hybrid View

WaterFurnace Info

I was looking for some info on a water furnace and what experiences you fellas have encountered with them. A friend of mine is looking at replacing a 5 ton well to well forced air geothermal heat pump over to a water furnace.Any Canadain dealers near the Atlantic side?

We have been installing them for 10 years, great product and the best dealer support. Had some Bristol twin single issues in the premier E line, but they are behind us now. I would highly reccomend this product.
    Genius = The guy who can do anything...except make a living!

Thanks for the info geodude.

You or your friend will not regret it. I love my Waterfurnace Envision. Personally I am not a fan of open loop systems. They do require extra maintenance with coil cleanings and possible coil replacements if the water is not within specs. I would consider drilling another hole or two depending on how deep the two existing holes.

The WaterFurnace is a great unit, every customer we have installed on for in TN has loved it. If you do go with an open loop setup I would suggest getting the cuppernickel heat-exchanger instead of copper, they work much better with an open loop.