Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACSvc08 View Post
    Yeah I understand that. The worst part of it was when I signed me termination form, they put down "do not rehire" "do not recommend". Is it that serious?
    That part I don't like at all. Sounds like you pissed em off by leaving they must have liked you to be so petty I can understand the do not rehire part as your company loyalty would always be in question but do not recommend I don't like that

yeah i know......its crazy. I was ever loyal to that company. I have alot ppl there that I left behind that I didn't get to say goobye to b/c they were pushing me out the door. The reason for the "do not rehire" and "do not recommend" could be that if I do try to come back, with tha on my record that could stop from going to the service dept.
    Last edited by HVACSvc08; 08-28-2009 at 06:52 PM.

It's a sad thing to say but i believe your first and primary concern should be whats best for you always. When I was young i used to think that i owed a company I worked for my loyalty until I got burned a few times then i changed. No company will think of you before their bottom line so if your not making them money in the amount they expect ,,,your gone! so you have to be the best you can be even if it costs you money and always look to get all you can and give your best effort to your employer.

That's exactly what I did. I asked and asked and asked with no response. I found another shop would give me that chance and I took it b/c I thought it would work out for me and where I wanna be in this field down the road.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123