Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Also, I am wondering if the attackers parents had money or some other influence with the cops, you never know. Around here, they most likely would have been arrested on the spot.
    I can't understand why virtually nothing has been done. Someone has some kind of connection, the local police just won't do squat.
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by maintenanceguy View Post
    I work for a school district. I'm the facilities supervisor so I get a good look into the workings of a school administration.

A restraining order will keep these kids out of your son's classes. And since your son is the complainant, the other kids will have to be moved into other classes.

I was thinking the same thing as HeyBob, wondering if the parents have connections. I've seen that too.
    No results here unless it is a felony offense?? As of now, no case has been filed.
    mike

that is why kids bring guns to schools

Sounds like it is time for intensive self defense training.

I would also put the school administration on notice that your son will take no $hit from these thugs.

I had a couple of guys try to bully me back in high school. It didn't go well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Sounds like it is time for intensive self defense training.

I would also put the school administration on notice that your son will take no $hit from these thugs.

I had a couple of guys try to bully me back in high school. It didn't go well for them.
    I'm on that- both topics
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikelcs View Post
    yes- he was held against his will, and tried to get out several times, and the beating became more severe. as soon as he saw a chance for escape he took it.

I guess that is kidnapping.....big charge.

Two of the other parents haven't even let their kids talk to the detectives; no charges filed with the D.A.; no aressts made. It has been over two weeks and he will start school tomorrow with two of the offenders.
    Not to belittle the situation, but if the offenders parents have not let them talk to the police, well that's smart on their end. My lawyer told me once, everyone that is in jail made the same mistake, they talked to the police.

Not to belittle the situation, but if the offenders parents have not let them talk to the police, well that's smart on their end. My lawyer told me once, everyone that is in jail made the same mistake, they talked to the police.
    Smart advice, but IF there is video evidence, someone needs to be in jail, juvenile or not.

Lawyers suck in cases like this.

I guess that is kidnapping.....big charge.
    yea, you would think so
    mike

yea, you would think so

If they have video evidence and nothing is being done, someone may be suppressing something. I think I would hire a lawyer and have my lawyer contact the prosecutor. Think about it, your kid was really beat, I would do that, yep asap tomorrow!

I hope the media will bring the right attention and something will be done.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

i never went to the news when i got beat up... i just got even

it is a petty shame that the kids beat him because a phone got wet... stupid kids.
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

How is your son handling it? In front of the camera he sounds very objective about it, make sure that he understands what can happen if he seeks extreme revenge, IE assault. I do not know your son, but I know the way I would have handled it when I was a kid. I would have found a way to take them out one at a time with a brick to the head. Sometimes a fair one on one fist fight is the best way for a boy or man to clear the air, but ganging up is for pusses!

Hope that they can resolve this without it becoming a big political and news fiasco where the parents and the authorities are so busy blaming each other that the kids get lost in the mix.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast