Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone ever had to deal with this?

This is an interview with my 13 year old son. Here we go back to school
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-bea...ort_Worth.html
    mike

Now the link works.
    Holy s***, man. Those kids should be arrested. That is way beyond a schoolyard fight.
    Last edited by freezon; 08-23-2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Link didn't work for me, now it does...

Works for me.

Damn, that sucks for your son.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

that does suck

hope he got some self defense training
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

wow im sorry to hear about that

Personal protection order, one of them violates it, he is in front of a judge!

All over splashing a cell phone? What did the parents of the child with the pool have to say? Those boys crossed the line and should be arrested. How would those parents feel if their son got ganged up on and beat like that?
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

was he locked in the area or something? He couldn't escape the area? Were they holding him down?

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Personal protection order, one of them violates it, he is in front of a judge!
    Personal protection orders are a joke. My sister can explain that to you from experience. Even if they issued one, judging by the way these knuckleheads acted by bullying his son, I doubt they would be intimidated by one.
    Not as lean, not as mean, but I'm still a hardcore, ass-kicking, hard charging Marine! Oohrah!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chesapeake View Post
    Personal protection orders are a joke. My sister can explain that to you from experience. Even if they issued one, judging by the way these knuckleheads acted by bullying his son, I doubt they would be intimidated by one.

Most likely in that area, ask Robin about them, he has first hand knowledge that they can be useful.

Also, I am wondering if the attackers parents had money or some other influence with the cops, you never know. Around here, they most likely would have been arrested on the spot.

I work for a school district. I'm the facilities supervisor so I get a good look into the workings of a school administration.

A restraining order will keep these kids out of your son's classes. And since your son is the complainant, the other kids will have to be moved into other classes.

I was thinking the same thing as HeyBob, wondering if the parents have connections. I've seen that too.
    Ryan
    Maintenance Guy
    -----------------
    naysayer, skeptic, conspiracy theorist

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post
    was he locked in the area or something? He couldn't escape the area? Were they holding him down?
    yes- he was held against his will, and tried to get out several times, and the beating became more severe. as soon as he saw a chance for escape he took it.
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    All over splashing a cell phone? What did the parents of the child with the pool have to say? Those boys crossed the line and should be arrested. How would those parents feel if their son got ganged up on and beat like that?
    Two of the other parents haven't even let their kids talk to the detectives; no charges filed with the D.A.; no aressts made. It has been over two weeks and he will start school tomorrow with two of the offenders.
    mike

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast