Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by klove View Post
    What is causing this issue, and can it in any way be corrected?
    Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall!

Chillers is ugly! Walls are purrrty!
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Quote Originally Posted by porttss View Post
    Thanks all for the input problem is solved. TIM
    My personal opinion, Tim, is that if you've got time to give this much of a response, that you owe it to those who offered help (and those that simply view the thread) to let us all in on what the solution is. Everyone on this site needs to benefit from the experiences of others, thus the whole reason for being here. Just to cut everyone off like you're really the only one that counts in the overall scheme of things seems exceedingly ungrateful.............

e-prom kits

Sorry Klove, I just thought it was going in all sorts of directions. Yes building a structure between the chiller,s or on top of the chillers would have solved this problem. Most of the air that was coming back around to the condenser was in the area of the half flow fans, We do not start cooling til after 50 F. The half flows are good til 0 F and the full flows to 15 F but as I stated we do not cool til over 50 F. So just changing these half flows out where the solution in are case. Once again it mostly only happened in the area of the half flows, . And the only time any of this was a problem was over 100 F. It seem from what I am reading about these machines (RTAA-300) is they where good machines they just needed a few extra things ( lip seals , eprom up date,s) 2 compressor,s have had the lip seal problem and 3 more are showing the same problem ,as per symptom causing overloading, as discussed in RTAA-SB-18. I believe it was mainly the 100 tons that had this problem. In my original post I asked where the blade should be on the shaft in the shroud Trane has them mostly in the shrould with only about an inch and a half below. I tried going lowwer but did not feel much of a differance, some have asked why I am doing this and my reply would be to get as much air as I could across the CC. Any way my only question now would be does trane still give these eprom kits for free ? Thanks TIM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12