Transfering a Florida license to another state

Transfering a Florida license to another state

Does any one know what states will allow you to take your FL Air Conditioning License and transfer it to their state? I am thinking of moving.
    Thanks Scott

CU23

Quote Originally Posted by mcreynoldsair View Post
    Does any one know what states will allow you to take your FL Air Conditioning License and transfer it to their state? I am thinking of moving.
    Thanks Scott

CU23
    There is no state that I am aware of that will offer a recprocal license with Florida, because florida does not offer reciprocal licenses with other states.

What state are you moving to? Some states like Illinois do not require a license to do HVAC or GC work.

Do you understand that if you move north you may have to deal with that dreaded 4 letter word.......SNOW!!! I am still in shock from last winter. We set an all time record in recorded history that is.... I had over 7' of snow at my house last year.. Yes FEET! Stay where you are,.....LOL

If you move to Washington State you have to get electrical licenses. And depending on where you go you may need to get gas licenses, boiler licenses, oil license and I think the stinkin list goes on.... yes1 We are in the middle of liberal politicianville...

Quote Originally Posted by Super Tech JJ View Post
    Do you understand that if you move north you may have to deal with that dreaded 4 letter word.......SNOW!!! I am still in shock from last winter. We set an all time record in recorded history that is.... I had over 7' of snow at my house last year.. Yes FEET! Stay where you are,.....LOL

If you move to Washington State you have to get electrical licenses. And depending on where you go you may need to get gas licenses, boiler licenses, oil license and I think the stinkin list goes on.... yes1 We are in the middle of liberal politicianville...
    In Florida you need an electrical license to do electrical work and to do boilers you would need a plumbing license, to do gas a plumbing contractors license is necessary.