Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GetCool

Buck

Can you send to excel can you print?

will you need to buy StyleTap to Run on Windows Mobile 6.1 for smartphone.
    If you help others then you are a Success

Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    Buck

Can you send to excel can you print?

will you need to buy StyleTap to Run on Windows Mobile 6.1 for smartphone.
    I do not have an export to excel feature, however I can look into it. I am working on an IR printing feature for the typical Thermal Printers. There is also the possibility to print through a Bluetooth printer as well (full page).

For now (until I re-write the program for Windows) - yes, you would need Styletap to run the application on a Mobile 6.0 device..

I did some more testing with the latest version of StyleTap on a Mobile 5 Pocket PC today, and it seems to work very well. The IR read now works with the Pocket PC.

I did notice that the Pocket PC calculated a different capacity with with one of the compressor functions.

Buck
    Blue-tooth love it.
    is it setup for Delimited Text Formate if so I call easyl files to Excel.

If you want send my a trail version (with a time or max uses ) and setting I'll run them for you.

I'm in cancer treatment right now so it Will be something to do thats use and fun.

I've got a HTC Ozone WM 6.1 ofr smart. Less the 15 days old.

Love to help.

Bret

My email is in my profile or PM me and let me know

cool software but i could buy a work truck for $3500. thats not something i could see techs having on hand, thats more like a company engineer testing after work has been performed (ie installs) or part of a whole home analysis.
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:
    Gas Heat Service/ Installation
    Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
    Air Conditioning Service/ Installation

Quote Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
    cool software but i could buy a work truck for $3500. thats not something i could see techs having on hand, thats more like a company engineer testing after work has been performed (ie installs) or part of a whole home analysis.
    Thats for the Kit which you get a lot of test Equ for that price and the software. IT NOt the price for the software.

Looks to be a reamp of the RCA program with a few new features....
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Get-Cool UPDATE:

Demo and Registration for the software is all set! I will start updating the website to support the software this coming week. I will post a page for those interested in giving it a try first - so you'll be able to download it and install it on a Palm or PocketPC running StyleTap. It is set up for a 7 day, 100 use demo limit. After that you'll have to pay.

We really want this software to work for technicians in the field, so we need to hear back from users. In anticipation of our first relase and update, what refrigerants would you like to see in the application?

We currently have R22, R410a, R407c, R404a, R134a and R12 in the application. The refrigarant PT properties are based on NIST Standards, so the temps may be slightly different than what you'd see on a chart from Dupont, Honeywell, National etc...

So far it look great Looks great. I work with it this week end and send you a report.

Get-Cool Update

More information about the software can be found here:

http://www.get-cool.info/

This is a temporary web for the software until a new website to support it is up and running.
    Last edited by Buck_Taylor; 09-20-2009 at 09:59 AM. Reason: sp...

Thanks Buck. I downloaded the software but haven't loaded it yet. I'd love to own the software but the entire setup is out for a new business (owner). I've been a Palm nut for 10 years and use the Convert, Motor software and Electronics programs weekly. How 'bout a special deal to forum members? : - )

Quote Originally Posted by Home&Marine View Post
    Thanks Buck. I downloaded the software but haven't loaded it yet. I'd love to own the software but the entire setup is out for a new business (owner). I've been a Palm nut for 10 years and use the Convert, Motor software and Electronics programs weekly. How 'bout a special deal to forum members? : - )
    Did you get a chance to try it out yet? I'd love your feedback on features and user interface.

Buck

I haven't loaded it Buck. I've been working on training, my LLC, business licenses, insurance and getting tools ready. So I haven't loaded it yet. I'll let you know!

Turetech has GetCool for sale now
    http://www.trutechtools.com/Get-Cool_c_213.html

here'sm the link to the demon version http://www.get-cool.info/html/file_downloads.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast