SNAKE!!!!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SNAKE!!!!!!

I've posted this before...
    This guy was at camp last summer. We watched a movie with the kids, then packed up to leave. Last thing I did was close the blinds, and I almost stepped on him. He had to have been watching the movie with us. I don't know whats up with my useless dog that was lying on the couch with us, my beagles would have told us about him.

We always have blacksnakes in the house. I think they eat the bats in the attic. We still have plenty of mice. After a few scares, I got a very life-like rubber snake, and hid it where you could only see it while sitting on the toilet. Hilarity ensued.

Golf clubs are also effective for picking up snakes.

I saw a 6' black snake in the grass while mowing two weeks ago. It scared me then, and then when I made another pass with the tractor,it scared me again! It didn't go anywhere, and I knew he would be there. I don't like snakes!
    Jason

only thing worse than snakes......are snakeskins.......you know they are there,just not sure where......seen a couple of 6 ft. long skins that had been shed in an attic i was crawling in today.

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    it's a newer how with a lift system for bsmt plbg. Theres no exterior door without steps up. really wonderin how he got in.
    Don't you have a six year old? Maybe you should have got your kid to pick it back up and put it outside for you.
    Beware of advice given by some guy on the Internet.

I've wondered about him.....
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I took the cover off heat pump once and there was a pigmy rattler stuck to the service fact envelope between the elec cover and outer cover i vas of course face to face to him about 10" away...he struck at my face but was stuck to the adhesive from the package. I almost pooped my pans!!

My wife would have freaked out big time.big2
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    My wife would have freaked out big time.big2

Mine aint walking around in her socks anymore...... She keeps askin, what if it had babies in here???? It was funny, the snake was as scared of her as she was of it! tank1
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Well now for the rest of the story. Kids stay home [here] with gramma. Monday [last day b4 school] non workin sis in law says she came over and they wanted to go to the basement, and our own kids told her, dont go down there... theres a snake down there. Then they forgot, never said a word to us. Kids big2
    Walter Matthau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12