Just Saying Hello

Love the site folks, just worken on my 15 posts to get into the pro form.
    I am new to the biz with 2 years in the apprentice trade here in Canada. Lots of great info, tips and opinions; lots to learn in this trade not too mention the different types of work you can get into.I`ve helped install mini splits to roof top units, walk in coolers too air exchangers to big duct work jobs.Seen some huge chillers it`s amazing all the different systems out there.Not hard to see why some would say a 10 year vet is still a baby in this trade.
    Takecare everyone.

Everyone here that I've met so far has been kind, funny, and just genuinely seemed like a good person. You will enjoy your stay here Im sure. Welcome aboard!

welcome

hope you're not thin skinned

if someone says something that bothers you---------------don't get your panties in a wad----------------it'll be OK
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Welcome iceman, don't be intimidated by some of the people your about to meet here.
    Their pretty much harmless.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own