Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Question

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Here's one for Freezone. A little off topic but...

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debat...americas-guns/
    Why is this one for me? Don't even get me started on Doomberg, he is a tyrant over this city. He runs things like a dictator.

As for the other story, I watched it on the local news that morning. Read about it in the papers that day. I'm 100% on Gus' side.

Maybe I should ride by there and make sure he has a new piece, since his other was confiscated...

I like the way the employee thinks.

"S- - - went real bad for them, not for me," he said. "I'm breathing. They dead."

Augusto and his employees tried to get back to business as usual yesterday, although it wasn't easy. When a woman came to place a candle outside the shop, J.B. angrily kicked it across the pavement.

"Who's this for?" he demanded of the startled woman. "For the guy who died? F- - - him!"

After two horrible triple murders in Pittsburgh this year, this story gives me hope. I'm surprised that neither story had the left wing bias I expected.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by freezon View Post
    Why is this one for me? Don't even get me started on Doomberg, he is a tyrant over this city. He runs things like a dictator.

As for the other story, I watched it on the local news that morning. Read about it in the papers that day. I'm 100% on Gus' side.

Maybe I should ride by there and make sure he has a new piece, since his other was confiscated...
    Well,I figured being from NYC..

That might not be a bad idea.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

"If every single citizen were allowed to hold a gun, there would be less carjackings and robberies," he said.
    The truth revealed.

Armed citizens are the front line of the crime fighting in this country. Countless incidents show where an armed citizen has either stopped, or worse could have stopped, a violent crime in progress.

Someday, maybe the various states will wake up and abolish the ridiculous concept of a CCW permit and go the route of Vermont. If you can legally own a handgun, you can legally carry it.

If you do,make sure to tell 'em, the guys at H-Talk are behind him 100%.

The more I think about how well things went with this geezer and his buckshot, the more I think he practiced for this day for years and had a boatload of legal advice along the way.

If anybody can win in court, he can. If he, and his witnesses/employees, live that long.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123