RTHC Cold filter line fitting

Got one for you guys who have replaced the 5/8 steel line to copper. From the cold filter line to compressor housing, there is a fitting looks to be compression style or roto-lock? Parts breakdown not real clear, priced new nut, adapter, & sleeve. Inspected job for bid, machine still under pressure, a little unclear on how this makes up. Thanks.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

ORB

The fitting you mention is called "o-ring boss" or ORB. It allows you to thread the fitting in to the position you want, then you tighten the nut down, squeezing an o-ring into a bevelled seat. I like to use a little Nylog on the o-ring, keeps it from pinching or rolling.

There are two parts to that fitting one needs to be silvered onto the end of the copper and the nut is a separate part no. I just replaced a couple during a overhaul and I know the end piece is a adp?????. Pretty simple repair fyi

Thanks for the responses, like I said the parts break down don't even show the part... it just lists a nut, adapter, & sleeve. I figured it probably soldered on... nothing a little silver can't fix, thanks again.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis.