Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Suspicious craigslist.

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/tls/1323589478.html

Anyone know any service techs in western MA. who got hit recently?

This posting looks way too suspicious.
    I love overtime I just hate working for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirjames View Post
    http://westernmass.craigslist.org/tls/1323589478.html

Anyone know any service techs in western MA. who got hit recently?

This posting looks way too suspicious.
    If you are nearby you might want to buy it and try and track down the owner, I am sure he would like to know where it came from and I am sure he would be willing to reimburse you, I know I would.

I hate thinking about the bad side of people. I know its pathetic but I always try to believe that all people are naturally good.

Here's to the hopes it is some guy sick of HVAC and just wants to get out of the trade. If not, I hope the rightful owner somehow gets his stuff back.

WTF is a hammer hose?

Looks suspicious to me...if I were getting out, I'd be piecing them out individually with the exception of common hand tools.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Everything looks brand new, price is way too cheap, no list of what's there, very suspicious. Someone would have to be really hard up or stupid to sell all that stuff for that price, or it's stolen.

I would forward the ad to the local police, maybe they have a theft report on file that matches the items.
    Zach

I know that its stupid but i like to believe the best of people. When I get cut off in traffic I like the believe its cause the person was in a rush to get somewhere like say the hospital for his wife giving birth rather than that he was just being a jerk

If my tool bag got stolen and sold on craigslist for $100, I don't know what would piss me off more.
    The fact that he stole it, or that the retard sold $3,000+ worth of tools and meters for $100...
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    WTF is a hammer hose?
    Obviously the guy don't know how to write Hammer, Hose, etc. But it would be a good idea to report that item to the police as 4x4 said.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    If my tool bag got stolen and sold on craigslist for $100, I don't know what would piss me off more.
    The fact that he stole it, or that the retard sold $3,000+ worth of tools and meters for $100...
    What about the guy who buys it knowing (or at least suspecting) that the tools are stolen because they are so cheap.

Think the tool bag is part of the deal? Looks OK from what I can see.

I'll bet ya crack is involved, one way or the other.

Nothing lower than stealing a workin man's tools oops workin person
    Learn the process not the procedure--the process will dictate the procedure-If ya understand how it works ya knows how to fix it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast