+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chiller forum

Post Likes

Chiller forum

This is a good start to a new forum that we have needed for some time now. However, I would still like to see a dedicated forum for chillers in the pro members area with subforums for water cooled, aircooled, and centrifugal instead of chillers being a subforum in the general commercial area. But, hey...it's a start!
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Post Likes
    I would really love a section in the Pro forum because I'm trying very hard to increase my knowledge in this field.

Post Likes
    second to both

Post Likes
    I thrid that
    If you help others then you are a Success

Post Likes
    4th

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillerWisperer View Post
    This is a good start to a new forum that we have needed for some time now. However, I would still like to see a dedicated forum for chillers in the pro members area with subforums for water cooled, aircooled, and centrifugal instead of chillers being a subforum in the general commercial area. But, hey...it's a start!
    Whine, whine, whine, whine.

Ya gots your chiller forum, be happy with that.

We are still waiting for out "Pro Refrigeration and Ice Making" forums.

Maybe we can get a sub forum on Racks and a sub forum on secondary coolant systems, and a....

Understand that I AM joking. I will stop by and read because, even though I haven't ever seen a big chiller and have nothing of value to add, I am interested in all things that make cold and thus am looking to advance my education on them.

Post Likes
    ChillerWisperer, Good idea with the chiller forum, why didn't we think of that earlier! You have my vote for the pro forum. Keep up the good work.

Post Likes
    thank you!

Post Likes
    good job CW!!

Thanks.
    "Right" is not the same as "Wise".

Don't step on my favorite part of the Constitution just to point out your favorite part.

Just because you can measure it, doesn't mean it is important. Just because you can't measure it, doesn't mean it isn't important.

Post Likes
    My new home away from home!!

Post Likes

Chiller Forum

Thanks for this forum.
    I am sure when we all of us find out about it, we will all be very please to find chiller info in one place.

THANKS, GLS

Post Likes

chiller forum

Today is the first time I've seen this. I have some stuff to pass by you guys, given, the number of machines you must see. I would like to pass on some of my experiences, up here.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Whine, whine, whine, whine.

I will stop by and read because, even though I haven't ever seen a big chiller and have nothing of value to add, I am interested in all things that make cold and thus am looking to advance my education on them.

jp,
    I am sure that you will have plenty to add. We all make things cold and a lot of our service techniques are the same. Also, sometimes a fresh perspective on an old problem can lick those problems.

r404a

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in