+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where can I go?

Post Likes

Where can I go?

Where can I go to see six Lombardi Trophies? Anybody know?

I'd like to see the Stanley Cup, too? Maybe I need to take two trips, huh?

Who knows?
    Jason

Post Likes
    LOMBARDIS IN LATROBE: The Steelers will hold their lone night practice of this training camp on Friday, Aug. 7 at Latrobe Stadium. Gates open at 5 p.m., and there will be an autograph session from 6:45-7 p.m. After that, practice will begin. In addition, the six Lombardi trophies will be on display. The trophies will be set up on a corner of the track surrounding the field, and fans will be able to take photos with them beginning at 5 p.m. and running until approximately 8 p.m.

I'm not a hockey fan but the Cup is always on display at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, Ontario

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by whitesheating13 View Post
    LOMBARDIS IN LATROBE: The Steelers will hold their lone night practice of this training camp on Friday, Aug. 7 at Latrobe Stadium. Gates open at 5 p.m., and there will be an autograph session from 6:45-7 p.m. After that, practice will begin. In addition, the six Lombardi trophies will be on display. The trophies will be set up on a corner of the track surrounding the field, and fans will be able to take photos with them beginning at 5 p.m. and running until approximately 8 p.m.

I'm not a hockey fan but the Cup is always on display at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto, Ontario
    The Latrobe practice was last week

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bja105 View Post
    Where can I go to see six Lombardi Trophies? Anybody know?

I'd like to see the Stanley Cup, too? Maybe I need to take two trips, huh?

Who knows?

I know !!! I know !!! Can I answer ???????

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacprodmgr View Post
    The Latrobe practice was last week
    lol, i guess that was last week. haha...maybe i should of looked at the date.

Post Likes
    Has anyone seen the Stanley Cup this year? In 91 or 92 I waited for hours at Century 3 Mall to get my picture taken with it. (We also went to the airport to greet the team.)

Thank goodness its almost football season. I had to follow baseball for a couple of months.
    Jason

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in