Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 26 of 26
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    After seeing it a second time i realize another moron was standing IN FRONT of him while he cocked it with his finger on the trigger, man we could have gotten a twofer.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  2. #15
    No freaking way! I have a .40 Springfield Armory (XD40), and yeah...maybe for 50 million dollars. lol It was kinda cool to watch an idiot do that to himself, but that is exactly what he is...an idiot! Would have sucked if he hit a main artery.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    After seeing it a second time i realize another moron was standing IN FRONT of him while he cocked it with his finger on the trigger, man we could have gotten a twofer.
    If that's not bad enough, his finger is inside the trigger guard, while he chambers a round!

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Shoot yourself with a .40 Glock.
    What a nut! A little graphic. Some laungage.

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=591_1250131811
    I don't think it was a Glock, it looks like a S&W Sigma, the guy is a dumbass, hopefully he will not reproduce.

    If he went to the ER or a Doctor saw him, they would have to report it to local L.E. as gunshot wounds have to be reported.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    I don't think it was a Glock, it looks like a S&W Sigma, the guy is a dumbass, hopefully he will not reproduce.

    If he went to the ER or a Doctor saw him, they would have to report it to local L.E. as gunshot wounds have to be reported.
    Could have been a Goodman for all I know. Point is, normal people don't usually shoot themselfs. Correct on the gunshot. But, something tells me he didn't go anywhere. Unless it was to get high.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Could have been a Goodman for all I know. Point is, normal people don't usually shoot themselfs. Correct on the gunshot. But, something tells me he didn't go anywhere. Unless it was to get high.
    I think he went to the ER, there are pad's on his right side that they put on you to monitor your heart.

    Unfortunately the guy survived his ordeal, we could only hope he gets a nasty infection and becomes sterile or dies.

    How did you find such a gem?

    I find it hard to believe people are so stupid, but the video proves there are some very stupid people in the world.

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post

    How did you find such a gem?


    It ain't easy. I posted another one, this had a halfway happy ending. For the business owner anyway.

    Look for, A Pump-Action Ending.
    Surprise outcome, for NYC.

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    11,347

    *

    Quote Originally Posted by 2001 View Post
    I hear that is what kids do now a days for fun, you need to inflict pain on your self to prove you are a man?
    gone are the days of being a respectable human being


    .

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Or just drinking to excess.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Or just drinking to excess.
    Even in my drinking days, I couldn't get that messed up. (I don't think)

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,924
    There is an amazing amount of stupidity in the world.

    I think that a large percentage of it resides in that young man.

    I've done a LOT, and I mean a LOT of stupid things with guns. It culminated when a close friend of mine lost a finger while being a dumbass.

    Now, I'm a gun safety NAZI.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    There is an amazing amount of stupidity in the world.

    I think that a large percentage of it resides in that young man.

    I've done a LOT, and I mean a LOT of stupid things with guns. It culminated when a close friend of mine lost a finger while being a dumbass.

    Now, I'm a gun safety NAZI.
    That video is perfect reason for birth control.

    Wonder what, if anything was going on in that freaks mind when he was doing this?
    Dosen't matter, I probably couldn't/wouldn't understand anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event