Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    As if anyone really cares, but my level of sarcasm depends on what kind of day I've had, the temperature of my beer and what my wife made for dinner.

Lately its been wet, warm and half-baked.

Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2¢.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Your wife, your beer or your dinner?

this is interesting.........as I see the same phenom aimed at newby's and DiY'rs like I see the M4 or HK 91 sitting in the corner of my office. After selling my business and still doing consulting, instead of sipping jack on a beach, I have made a personal goal of becoming the millionaire "gofor" or "hey you" with a company on the shelf ready to fill with the brightest guys I can find. Get this....I am teching and attending the local trade school for HVACR! I've worked on $hit for years owning restaurants, (even financed the start of other guys service comapanies during thier slow times!!!)

So how do I dip into the experience of the pro forums without having my balls battered and deep fried for dinner. I am working on a 1996 2 speed Bryant with a bad high speed contactor that oem wants $ for and I see no reason why it cannot be rebuilt? I put in a 4 pole/240 to get cooling and disabled lo-speed until I can figure out a better way to work around thier mechanical interlock without hammering the $hit out of somebody.

anyway, just a margarita rant.
    Last edited by beenthere; 08-12-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Removed price.

Quote Originally Posted by thrashme View Post
    like I said I'm new & am seeking enlightenment.

Twilli says swing by Robo's after 10 pm, enlightenment awaits you. Twilli give you some mood music.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6jp6U2kI3Q
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

hey twilli, how bout a one liner for me...... no $hit, I had my family in mexico this weekend and I was laughing my a$$ of at your comments surfing the forum in the hotel room. After that it was... twilli this or twilli that. best free entertainment on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity Aire View Post
    this is interesting.........as I see the same phenom aimed at newby's and DiY'rs like I see the M4 or HK 91 sitting in the corner of my office. After selling my business and still doing consulting, instead of sipping jack on a beach, I have made a personal goal of becoming the millionaire "gofor" or "hey you" with a company on the shelf ready to fill with the brightest guys I can find. Get this....I am teching and attending the local trade school for HVACR! I've worked on $hit for years owning restaurants, (even financed the start of other guys service comapanies during thier slow times!!!)

So how do I dip into the experience of the pro forums without having my balls battered and deep fried for dinner. I am working on a 1996 2 speed Bryant with a bad high speed contactor that oem wants $ for and I see no reason why it cannot be rebuilt? I put in a 4 pole/240 to get cooling and disabled lo-speed until I can figure out a better way to work around thier mechanical interlock without hammering the $hit out of somebody.

Interesting
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by beenthere; 08-12-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Removed price from quote

pro-venting should not be in the general area? we all need to vent now and then

and.......

hey twilli, how bout a one liner for me...... no $hit, I had my family in mexico this weekend and I was laughing my a$$ of at your comments surfing the forum in the hotel room. After that it was... twilli this or twilli that. best free entertainment on the planet.
    Twilli wonders how did you get your family back across the border?

So how do I dip into the experience of the pro forums without having my balls battered and deep fried for dinner.

First, by reading forum rules. NO PRICES in post.
    I deleted it from your post already.

Second, if your in the trade, you need 15 post, and then you can follow These instructions
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

We need a business area where guys like me can help aspiring entrepreneurs with "council" that will make a difference. I've read posts by other philosophers tapping into their business experience, and wouldn't pay a dime for THIER PHILOSOPHY.

I did it from POOR and from SCRATCH and am WILLING TO HELP ANY ASPIRING individual looking to better themselves. I got the loans, started my businesses, paid them off and sold them for a profit. I am a BBA degreed accountant, AAS degreed tradesman and most of all an experienced ethical businessman, (although I sleep with a CPA...wife) I know my $hit in the business world. I am the son of a tradesman and RESPECT TRADESMAN. If I can help you let me know.

We need a business area where guys like me can help aspiring entrepreneurs with "council" that will make a difference. I've read posts by other philosophers tapping into their business experience, and wouldn't pay a dime for THIER PHILOSOPHY.

I did it from POOR and from SCRATCH and am WILLING TO HELP ANY ASPIRING individual looking to better themselves. I got the loans, started my businesses, paid them off and sold them for a profit. I am a BBA degreed accountant, AAS degreed tradesman and most of all an experienced ethical businessman, (although I sleep with a CPA...wife) I know my $hit in the business world. I am the son of a tradesman and RESPECT TRADESMAN. If I can help you let me know.
    We already have an area called Business & Marketing.

Twilli says MADEinUSA

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast