We just completed this job in an elevator room at a big downtown hotel.
The elevators used to have mechanical controls. They were recently upgraded to electronic controls and the manufacturer wants them kept near 75 degrees at all times.
Nobody could give us the BTU output of the elevator controls and motors so we sized the systems by the very technical "3 ton is the biggest condenser that will fit through the hallway, anything bigger needs a helicoptor, lets start with two of them method" Apparently this method worked great because we just a very hot weekend and the system kept up fine.
This was the first job that I did entirely in ridged ACR pipe. Went through a lot of brazing rod and nitrogen. It didn't help that we had to cut all the 20' lengths of pipe down to 10' to get them up there.
these are the elevator motors 47 Horsepower, 72 RPM, around 300 volts DC
The air handlers fit perfectly inline with the elevator controls and even came with a matching paint job.
Heres air handler #1
As you can see the ductwork is very basic, just a plenum with 3 registers in it. The high velocity coming out the registers makes for surprisingly good air distribution.
Heres air handler #2
Heres some piping
And the view from the roof