Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have had...

i have had...

more trouble with dawg-ghone dogs this year,.....got one on the front porch this morning and he is rather vicious,......i don't have a gun or he would be done.

he's gone now,...looks like he has part rottweiler in him.I walked out door and the mangy sob growled at me when i poked with the ball bat,......i saw he was out back at the alley,so i walked outside........and i'll be damn if he didn't come at me

I would have swung for the fence with that sob and put a pop Knot on his noggin.

didn't want to hurt him,really........dog was laid up on the front p[orch like he owned the place,if one of my kids would of been out there,...........there would be one dead dog

I love dogs, but if one comes at me angrily and doesn't back down, he's done because I won't turn around and run.. Never EVER put your back toward and angry dog...

i'm all for pets,we have a little dog ourselves.......some people don't take care of their animals and others outright abuse them....which i'm thinking is the case here cause this dog was in a bad mood.....he was at a dead run at me......told my uncle if i would of had my shot-gun the dog would of been dead,he said i would of went to jail for discharging firearm within' city limits.....i thought to myself,isn't there a leash law

been looking at the 3 ft. electric cattle prods....i'll fix this crap.

Get a carry permit and carry a handgun. Then discharging the firearm within city limits is completely legal if you fear for your life. I know some big dogs could kill me if they got me down, and I'm 6'2 at 250lb..

Wouldn't pepper spray work, just make sure you're up wind......

For some it would, some of them seem immune to it. They don't even slow down.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...OSSSELL_SEARCH
    1200 fps , behind either ear ,cross the t from ear to opposite eye diagonally.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

i have a four foot long pry bar on the truck that has worked wonders for me a couple of times.

mace works pretty well, at least well enough for you to get the fack outa there.

dogs sense fear, and if you're scared, they will become more agressive, cause fear is weakness in a sense to them that you shouldn't be there. loose the fear of the dog, and you will conquer them
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    i have a four foot long pry bar on the truck that has worked wonders for me a couple of times.

mace works pretty well, at least well enough for you to get the fack outa there.

dogs sense fear, and if you're scared, they will become more agressive, cause fear is weakness in a sense to them that you shouldn't be there. loose the fear of the dog, and you will conquer them
    Lose a 308 at 850 fps you lose the dog too.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast