Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 14 to 26 of 28
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by absrbrtek View Post
    I have some decent training guides I can send you if you want.
    I don't see you E-mail in your profile mine email is in my profile.

    THanks again.
    If you help others then you are a Success

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,987
    I think he has them now. Along with a McQuay one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillerWisperer View Post
    Trane offers courses on centrifugals up in Lacrosse and on screws out in Pueblo, but they are somewhat intermediate to advanced. For an intro to chillers, they have some pretty good literature from the A/C clinic course given at all of the factory offices. They should be available separately so you don't have to take the whole course or buy all the books. The literature numbers are:
    Chilled Water Systems TRG-TRC016-EN
    Centrifugal Water Chillers TRG-TRC010-EN
    Helical Rotary Water Chillers TRG-TRC012-EN


    I don't have them in pdf, or I'd send them to you.

    I do have the power point centravac courses I used to teach when I worked for Trane, but I think the files are too big. If you want them, I could probably send them to you on a disk.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillerWisperer View Post
    Trane offers courses on centrifugals up in Lacrosse and on screws out in Pueblo, but they are somewhat intermediate to advanced. For an intro to chillers, they have some pretty good literature from the A/C clinic course given at all of the factory offices. They should be available separately so you don't have to take the whole course or buy all the books. The literature numbers are:
    Chilled Water Systems TRG-TRC016-EN
    Centrifugal Water Chillers TRG-TRC010-EN
    Helical Rotary Water Chillers TRG-TRC012-EN
    these are good Intro BOOKS?

    and would you suggest all 3 there a great price $16 each
    If you help others then you are a Success

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by fcs View Post
    these are good Intro BOOKS?

    and would you suggest all 3 there a great price $16 each
    For learning about systems and the two most prevalent types of chillers, they are very good. They are the text books Trane uses to teach the intro courses. They have good graphics and explain everything in an easy to understand format. I'll dig out my power point files and PM you when I burn a disk.
    Low Pressure Forever!

    If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

    Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dallas ,Texas
    Posts
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by absrbrtek View Post
    I think he has them now. Along with a McQuay one.
    Have any extra to spare?
    UA 100

    It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, Ohio
    Posts
    102
    I also would be interested in a cd if you burned one. Just let me know the cost.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,987
    Check your email.

    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodlistener View Post
    Have any extra to spare?
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillerWisperer View Post
    For learning about systems and the two most prevalent types of chillers, they are very good. They are the text books Trane uses to teach the intro courses. They have good graphics and explain everything in an easy to understand format. I'll dig out my power point files and PM you when I burn a disk.
    Thanks

    And great idea Starting this forum
    If you help others then you are a Success

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    465
    Absrbtek,
    can you send me some of the training literature as well?
    Email is in profile.
    Thanks

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    612
    Absrbtek, could ya set me up too. Thanks in advance

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, Ohio
    Posts
    102
    Me to Absrbtek, I would appreciate it !!

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Parma, OH
    Posts
    361
    This group provides service and other chiller related information.

    http://contractingbusiness.com/news/cb_imp_46368
    Terry McIver, executive editor, Contracting Business magazine.

  13. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Location:Raleigh NC
    Posts
    9,603
    Quote Originally Posted by tmciver View Post
    This group provides service and other chiller related information.

    http://contractingbusiness.com/news/cb_imp_46368
    Thanks
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event