Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thank you so much. you have no idea how much your help means to us, we'd buy you a beer........if we could *S

needs different email address

Everyone on this site has given you tremendously helpful and accurate advice, they embody a wealth of knowledge. If your husband got on this site everyday and perused the threads, he could learn a lot about this trade.

I would recommend a different email address than "speedywombat". Sounds weird and unprofessional. Get an address put together that has something to do with his name, like "jjsmith@", you get the idea.

Also, I know people say to dress nicely, but he's not applying as an attorney. If he dresses like a tradesman, it may help a potential employer view him that way. The only job I have ever been turned down for was when I was just starting out and was "dressed nicely". Ever after that, I dressed the part, got the job I wanted, the money I wanted.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Good luck.

excellent point about the email address, i'm australian so to me its not that unusual *L*, and you're right, the guys here have been brilliant in there advice, and i will get him on here if it kills him............ha!!!

Thumbs up hired

these days with big corporate and insurance cost , that class A should get him hired

jerry, go rob a bank and come up to bishop and buy me out..

Quote Originally Posted by freezon View Post
    Everyone on this site has given you tremendously helpful and accurate advice, they embody a wealth of knowledge. If your husband got on this site everyday and perused the threads, he could learn a lot about this trade.

I would recommend a different email address than "speedywombat". Sounds weird and unprofessional. Get an address put together that has something to do with his name, like "jjsmith@", you get the idea.

Also, I know people say to dress nicely, but he's not applying as an attorney. If he dresses like a tradesman, it may help a potential employer view him that way. The only job I have ever been turned down for was when I was just starting out and was "dressed nicely". Ever after that, I dressed the part, got the job I wanted, the money I wanted.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Good luck.
    Good points
    Dress like a Serivec Tech in a Ad Clean, Professioninal neat. like a guy your gramma wants to have in here house
    If you help others then you are a Success

Dress like a Serivec Tech in a Ad Clean, Professioninal neat. like a guy your gramma wants to have in here house
    LOL. i think you should dress the part. if you show up all clean and then they wanted to test you out by making you do a demo it'll only distract you. i say be comfortable so you feel comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by greenthumb25 View Post
    LOL. i think you should dress the part. if you show up all clean and then they wanted to test you out by making you do a demo it'll only distract you. i say be comfortable so you feel comfortable

welcome to the forum
    If you help others then you are a Success

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12