Hmm Its' whats for dinner....

Mouthwatering, juicy, delightfully seasoned, and cooked to your preference. Just imagine your favorite beverage, perhaps a little sauce if you like... Pull up a chair and have a nice, quiet meal in Malawi. It simply does not get better than this:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090809/D99V57HO0.html

I'd eat one, cooked by Malawian. After he took a bite first. And didn't die.

I'm sure things we eat would seem strange to them.
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by bja105 View Post
    I'd eat one, cooked by Malawian. After he took a bite first. And didn't die.

I'm sure things we eat would seem strange to them.
    LOL, YOU FIRST!!!!

I remember being on an indian reservation in the spring, and the kids were waling around in these cattails with a jar of honey. They'd find mouse nests, and dip the newborns into the honey and eat um. They seemed to like it.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I remember being on an indian reservation in the spring, and the kids were waling around in these cattails with a jar of honey. They'd find mouse nests, and dip the newborns into the honey and eat um. They seemed to like it.
    Oh No, that is just awful!

Maybe it will catch on here, I was wondering how one might market it, a snappy name...

"Rice ' Mice" ?

An except from a review of Farley Mowats' "Never Cry Wolf", the Inuit (eskimos) warned him against eating mice because it shortens... er... certain parts of the anatomy.

Chapter 11 Summary

Because the wolves' mouse diet will be seen as implausible to most scientists, Mowat decides that the only way to earn credibility is to prove that a large carnivore can exist solely on mice. Since he has no other subject, Mowat must be said large carnivore. He develops different recipes to fight against the monotony of a single meat diet. His favorite recipe is for creamed mouse. There is no drop in Mowat's strength, but he does begin to crave fats. This is soon remedied, however, after Farley realizes that the wolves, unlike himself, have been eating the whole mouse. He also eats the whole mouse and finds the craving for fats soon subsides.

As his mouse diet is nearing an end, Mike returns to his cabin with a young Eskimo named Ootek. They.....
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Just puked up my oatmeal!
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

Quote Originally Posted by gruntly View Post
    An except from a review of Farley Mowats' "Never Cry Wolf", the Inuit (eskimos) warned him against eating mice because it shortens... er... certain parts of the anatomy.

Chapter 11 Summary

Because the wolves' mouse diet will be seen as implausible to most scientists, Mowat decides that the only way to earn credibility is to prove that a large carnivore can exist solely on mice. Since he has no other subject, Mowat must be said large carnivore. He develops different recipes to fight against the monotony of a single meat diet. His favorite recipe is for creamed mouse. There is no drop in Mowat's strength, but he does begin to crave fats. This is soon remedied, however, after Farley realizes that the wolves, unlike himself, have been eating the whole mouse. He also eats the whole mouse and finds the craving for fats soon subsides.

As his mouse diet is nearing an end, Mike returns to his cabin with a young Eskimo named Ootek. They.....
    Anything for science? NO, NOooo, not me!

Quote Originally Posted by wally01 View Post
    Just puked up my oatmeal!
    I hear ya' ....

Rice N Mice

Ratwurst and Sauerkraut

Rodento Raviolio

Veal ala Vermin

Whole-Mouse Sausage

So many choices, all disgusting.