Confused Anyone know a decent affordable family lawyer HELP

I am in GA. My wife was killed in dec and now I am not getting visitation from her grandparents. long story but I need a lawyer. I found some paralegals that say they can help, does anyone know how that kind of thing works out?

Paralegal=lawyer wannabe. Talk to them all you want, eventually they say..."Ok, time to call a lawyer"

Check with the local branch of the American Bar Association. Some of them have a special rate if you call one of their members listed on their site. This only applies to an initial consultation. Well worth looking into.

It's called a referral rate or something like that.

Years ago, I needed advice on a custody thing, went to the ABA, got the name of a local guy, cost me like 20 bucks. And, you get the cream of the crop, no beginners.

almost all lawyers that i know don't charge for consulatation they will listen to your case for free and let you know what can be done to rectify the problem
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Hi.
    If you are near a law school they have a group of lawyers in training supervised by an experienced lawyer. Maybe they could help you out.
    I'm sorry to hear that your wife passed away.

Are you saying your wifes parents have your child and are not allowing you access.

My question is why.

yes my wife and i seperated in 2005 they lived there since then off and on. Out of 3 kids I am the only one on a birth certificate yeah she was a wild one, but they are controlling as holes. i lost my job because of a wreck and insurance in june and since then i have had a problem. When she was killed I tried to get her after they did this same crap, was told to get a court order but things settled down. I am not going to only see my daughter when these pricks like me. I am not always necessarily likable but that aint got nothing to do with me being her dad.

You could try that law firm that represents husbands/fathers in divorce-cordell and cordell in atlanta.I've not used them, so can't provide any info.
    GO DAWGS!