Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by general posts View Post
    who needs to learn to control their dog? It sounds to me like your dog is the one instigating this situation and you are not only allowing it to happen but encouraging it. Maybe this couple is trying to socialize their dog, and instead of being helpful, you are being passive aggressive and allowing your dog to antagonize their dog through your screen because you have made some broad stereotype in your head about what pit bulls are wand who owns them.
    The only good pit bull is a dead pit bull.

Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    Twilli use to be dog whisperer
    what did you tell them? Twilli loves you?
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    I wonder if that would work in a street fight?
    I really don’t think I want to find out.

The problem with pit bulls, besides every drug dealer in the hood owning one, is that if they aren't raised right they can kill someone.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Went to an apartment awhile back when I knocked no one answered so I unlocked it and went in, turned on A/C went to open bedroom door to look out back window to see if cond. unit was running, big a$$ pit in there and a guy cook n his meth. Had cops there in about 5 min. To make it short they were evicted.

I hope that thing doesn't get a hold of a child or an elderly person. I have a rule in my neighborhood. If you have a pit bull. Fine keep their but inside. If it is loose. I make sure it doesn't have the oppurnity to harm any one. You will be surprised what 1 pound of rat poison along with 2 lbs of ground beef can do.

We had a rot get loose last weekend when we had friends over. I was surprised how many of the guys had firearms on them or on their bikes. Lets just say. there was a few fire crackers going off and the dog was never found

here is a sad story

Quote Originally Posted by pilotlight View Post
    I hope that thing doesn't get a hold of a child or an elderly person. I have a rule in my neighborhood. If you have a pit bull. Fine keep their but inside. If it is loose. I make sure it doesn't have the oppurnity to harm any one. You will be surprised what 1 pound of rat poison along with 2 lbs of ground beef can do.

We had a rot get loose last weekend when we had friends over. I was surprised how many of the guys had firearms on them or on their bikes. Lets just say. there was a few fire crackers going off and the dog was never found
    If a Pitbull or any other aggressive dog shows up on my property it gets shot.

I have goats and dogs will kill them, so I can legally shoot anything that may harm them.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    If a Pitbull or any other aggressive dog shows up on my property it gets shot.

I have goats and dogs will kill them, so I can legally shoot anything that may harm them.
    I have grandkids and will shoot on sight. There was a big black dog came in the back the other day while two grandkids were over in the pool and when I went to get a gun the owner showed up to get him. I told him he was right on time to take back a live dog. I guess I'm going to have to carry until I can get about 30ft of fence back up.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Unrelated.... but a friend owns a slummy trailer park. He had 2 dobermans, so he had

signs in his yard to keep weirdos away. A lawyer told him, "You take those signs down! If someone gets bit by one of those dogs, those signs are proof enough that you knew you have a dangerous dog"!

So he took down the signs.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

[QUOTE=spotts;4099842]I would soak some hamburger in antifreeze and mouse poison, then just toss a bag of it over the fence one night.

This is how you winterize them.

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    Unrelated.... but a friend owns a slummy trailer park. He had 2 dobermans, so he had

signs in his yard to keep weirdos away. A lawyer told him, "You take those signs down! If someone gets bit by one of those dogs, those signs are proof enough that you knew you have a dangerous dog"!

So he took down the signs.
    http://www.cvfsupplycompany.com/yasi12x16nmi.html

Wonder what a lawyer would think of MY yard signs???

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    http://www.cvfsupplycompany.com/yasi12x16nmi.html

Wonder what a lawyer would think of MY yard signs???
    Signs like that will not be good for you if you ever were to shoot someone.

The D.A. or other Attorney may say you were looking for a reason to shoot someone and use the sign as proof.

It will not help you having signs like that posted.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast