Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clearance? We don't need no stinkin clearance!

These poor RUUDs! This is at a Golf Course just built within the last 3 years. The poor things are going to suffocate! (we were there for a reunion function and just happened upon this view)
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Who done it ??? Our customers or Ribacks ????
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

You know who they are. They are here in our town.

Hell of it is, this place is owned by the brother of the guy whose co. installed 'em. Talk about 'brotherly love'!
    If ya want an address jpb2 email me
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

This is the image from the window (without zoom) where we spotted them.

Place was built in 2006--I have some pictures from during construction when we went out to look at something.

IS THAT WHAT IS REFERRED TO AS A CLUSTER....

Too close for comfort, the install co probably won't want to service them in future even if family which is worse.

I was kinda thinkin 'condenser party on the patio'!

Service? I know this co. They just replace. Sell a lot of boxes and that's for sure.

lOW BID? They got what they paid for, Hope they don't have you try to service them!!
    Any job big or small,do it right, or not at all !!!

Maybe they're nesting? ...or a wandering herd just seeking shade, like wildebeests? ...maybe the thought of a 410a takeover next year has them organizing?
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

are there any the same size i would think they wouldve clustered the same ones side by side. if they are actually hooked up dont those guys have inspections i know as a boiler installer the boiler inspector rides you if clearances are not met

What about the long term psychological effects that these condensers are have?

Who’s going to pay for their therapy?

Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    You know who they are. They are here in our town.

Hell of it is, this place is owned by the brother of the guy whose co. installed 'em. Talk about 'brotherly love'!
    If ya want an address jpb2 email me

No need for an addy our tech guy John will know soon enough
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Looks like a flock of pidgeons huddled together for warmth.

Quote Originally Posted by viessmann View Post
    are there any the same size i would think they wouldve clustered the same ones side by side. if they are actually hooked up dont those guys have inspections i know as a boiler installer the boiler inspector rides you if clearances are not met
    Rural area...codes?? we don't need no stinkin codes!!! Nor training, licenses, inspections...you pick it. You should see the plumbing done by the same company. It was related to me that the floor drain in the men's restroom isn't actually connected to the pipe below. You can see daylight! There's a 'basement' where they keep the golf carts. Several guys were discussing leaving 'presents' in the carts below from above. Don't know if any of them did it though!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast