work is slow! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 79

Thread: work is slow!

  1. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    calling for 100's this week in caroline

    if this don't break some shet then i dunno what will... am still trying to get that 3 week in this year!!!!
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    yeah, there place that doesn't need air conditioning, and everyone uses wood burning stoves for heat

    better be a godd comm tech if that's your location of choice
    but cant get my wife to move there! Although she likes it... said she wouldnt be able to handle the cold. Daughter is going to school in app state in boone this fall.
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    calling for 100's this week in caroline

    if this don't break some shet then i dunno what will... am still trying to get that 3 week in this year!!!!
    get that 3 week? whadda ya mean?
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    but cant get my wife to move there! Although she likes it... said she wouldnt be able to handle the cold. Daughter is going to school in app state in boone this fall.
    you shoulda sent her to UNCW, i would take good care of her make sure she stay outa trouble
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  5. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    get that 3 week? whadda ya mean?
    3k gross in one week i came really really close already this year at 2856 and some change

    service wrok only, not commisions
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    you shoulda sent her to UNCW, i would take good care of her make sure she stay outa trouble
    naw..... her choices were App State, UNC Chapel Hill and UNC Charlotte.
    LIke i would let her get near another HVACer just like I would another sailor!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  7. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    3k gross in one week i came really really close already this year at 2856 and some change

    service wrok only, not commisions
    Oh gotcha! I maybe broke 2k in a week! have not had an 80hr week this yr like I have in the past 4 yrs.
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  8. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    Oh gotcha! I maybe broke 2k in a week! have not had an 80hr week this yr like I have in the past 4 yrs.
    yea i did it without breaking 65 hours lol

    big jobs though

    performance pay is awesome, at times
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  9. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleheadski View Post
    naw..... her choices were App State, UNC Chapel Hill and UNC Charlotte.
    LIke i would let her get near another HVACer just like I would another sailor!
    lol she proly wouldn't want anything to do with a HVAC guy after watching the time and effort you have to devote to the trade least we are home more than a sailor
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  10. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    yeah, there place that doesn't need air conditioning, and everyone uses wood burning stoves for heat

    better be a godd comm tech if that's your location of choice
    What do you mean by "godd comm tech"?

  11. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    707

    come to florida

    I put in 52 hours this week. Changed a compressor in Trane water to air yesterday. Man those things are good for extra hours. With their rotary compressors. Got it down to 2 hours flat if we have a compressor in stock. We handle two condos 200+ rooms each with those things in them.

    Boss won't be happy when he sees time sheet.

  12. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NC Coast
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    yea i did it without breaking 65 hours lol

    big jobs though

    performance pay is awesome, at times
    you suck! I could see performance pay doing better in commercial than resi.... to many factors in resi to take into account. warranty.... callbacks.... etc... maybe only maybe if your office was good at calculating it well... it could work.
    congrats... maybe you will get it this week!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

    Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

  13. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by alikair View Post
    What do you mean by "godd comm tech"?
    yea my typing isn't the greatest "GOOD comm (ercial)" tech.
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event