condensation removal

anyone have any ideas on how to remove water from ac without the ability to drain it somewhere? are there vaporizers on the market?

If you vaporize it you are putting the moisture back in the air = humidity! You can use a condensation pump to pump the water outside.
    <*}(((-< Good work is not cheap!
    >*}(((-< Cheap work is not good!

Northwest Arkansas via Chicago Area via Straight Up from There on Lake Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfool View Post
    If you vaporize it you are putting the moisture back in the air = humidity! You can use a condensation pump to pump the water outside.
    Had one of these installed when the new coil was so big it was lower than a fixed, in-wall drain to the outside. Seems to work well and only runs periodically for 4-5 seconds.

anyone have any ideas on how to remove water from ac without the ability to drain it somewhere? are there vaporizers on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Any decent contractor has a simple solution to that problem.
    Gatta love this answer from a "pro" to a persons question on this site..It's about as useless as this responce from me Why answer at all, if that's all the advice you can give? Post count?

It seems "some" Pro's on here are installers giving tech advice, and some "non Pro's" with 2,000 plus posts giving tech advice with the disclaimer, I'm not a pro, BUT, listen to me...PTSU comes to mind as well as a about a dozen others..you know who you are...a Michigan poster comes to mind as well...My question is WHY do you post these opinion's of your's when there are plenty of REAL pro's here to answer a poster's question with real world answers? These people, the "pro's" here, work on this equipment everyday, not just in their dreams...

REAL, informative information\answers to posters questions from pro's should be posted here, not from a wannabe HVAC guy posting his opinion, no matter his\her excelent grasp of the english language, or that you work on contollers\components at your job that are "CLOSE" to hvac equipment, or your a supervisor of same, etc. It makes it even harder to sort the BS from the real information.

I think I tried that as well in the past..: (It's not rocket sceince, etc... I was wrong. ))

Yes, I admit to doing the same on this site, I was mistaken........

water out!

Most often we run the line from the pump right with the lineset to the
    condenser outside, 98% are outside the living spaces. Gravity always works..
    is down a possibility?. A small pump will push a long ways.. Is there a laundry tub in the room, right into the tub and it goes down the drain....

Follow one of the ducts and out through a window frame[if wood]..
    Let your brain do its magic and a solution will "make" itself as the physical layout of the location provides the answer.

google "condensate drain" with images [top tab toward the left]tap and you can see the zillions of ways.

the picture is worth a thousand words. Please let us know the solution!

Quote Originally Posted by riderman View Post

Gatta love this answer from a "pro" to a persons question on this site..It's about as useless as this responce from me Why answer at all, if that's all the advice you can give? Post count?

It seems "some" Pro's on here are installers giving tech advice, and some "non Pro's" with 2,000 plus posts giving tech advice with the disclaimer, I'm not a pro, BUT, listen to me...PTSU comes to mind as well as a about a dozen others..you know who you are...a Michigan poster comes to mind as well...My question is WHY do you post these opinion's of your's when there are plenty of REAL pro's here to answer a poster's question with real world answers? These people, the "pro's" here, work on this equipment everyday, not just in their dreams...

REAL, informative information\answers to posters questions from pro's should be posted here, not from a wannabe HVAC guy posting his opinion, no matter his\her excelent grasp of the english language, or that you work on contollers\components at your job that are "CLOSE" to hvac equipment, or your a supervisor of same, etc. It makes it even harder to sort the BS from the real information.

I think I tried that as well in the past..: (It's not rocket sceince, etc... I was wrong. ))

Yes, I admit to doing the same on this site, I was mistaken........
    As far as my professional status goes, I solve the problems that stump other "pros" everyday. Would you care to grab your manifold and go head-to-head with me?

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    As far as my professional status goes, I solve the problems that stump other "pros" everyday. Would you care to grab your manifold and go head-to-head with me?
    NO way. I'd need a fluke 87 dvm, with the temp reading capability and guages to diagnose even the smallest problem. I guess you have me beat with just using guages. PS, I did watch Simpleman at work...read humer in this post please......

Quote Originally Posted by riderman View Post
    NO way. I'd need a fluke 87 dvm, with the temp reading capability and guages to diagnose even the smallest problem. I guess you have me beat with just using guages. PS, I did watch Simpleman at work...read humer in this post please......
    You'd need a few more meters to keep up, along with the know-how to use them.

Yes, I get the humor in your post. It just chafes me a little when people come here looking for a freebie.

The original poster's question was so simple that I almost couldn't believe it was being asked. If you have to ask that type of question, then you probably will have difficulty implementing the solution.

OP:

Condensate removal is done differently in refrigeration, then in air conditioning.

A contractor in which ever field your application is can give you the options your application needs.

Since this is NOT a DIY site, we are not allowed to tell you how.

If your in the field, get your post count up to 15 and apply for pro membership.
    Once accepted, you can ask questions in the pro forums, and get answers.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Talking

[QUOTE=jpsmith1cm;4067832]You'd need a few more meters to keep up, along with the know-how to use them.

Yes, I get the humor in your post. It just chafes me a little when people come here looking for a freebie.