Thread: Nieco??

Exclamation Nieco??

I have been replacing the old Nieco burners at least a couple times a month this year and its seems extraordinarily high. I am currently buying them from DMI since they are typically $40-50 cheaper than my usual parts company. Any advice on if i am recieving faulty burners or if my unit set to the wrong specs?

What model Nieco, is your customer using an acid to clean the burners, is you customer cleaning the burners at all.

Quote Originally Posted by propclub View Post
    What model Nieco, is your customer using an acid to clean the burners, is you customer cleaning the burners at all.
    This customer has a 940. I think the main culprit is that they aren't cleaning the burners at all. However I have several locations that have that 940 and their burners aren't failing as often.

I might try the more expensive burners next time and see if they work any better. What do you think? Any experience in these burners?

Nieco Burners

That model is not even in production anymore, those burners are very, very difficult to clean and keep clean. I would try very hard and get your customers to replace those 940"s.

Good Luck Sir.