Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote: Thank you all. I get it now. No need to insult. Those that did not, thank you for your help.

I don't think they were insults, more like scarcasim in jest. Most on here won't insult you unless they have had several conversations or know you unless of course they determine you totally don't know what your talking about (DIY types) then it can get a bit rude.

There are several members/posters here in the Denver area. Most are glad to dispense free advice but because of the DIY rules you normally won't get any how to info.

How do you like Colorado ?

Good Luck.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    A cubic foot at sae level is the same size at altitude just less dense.
    Could have sworn I said that.

OK, if you want to get technical about it, fewer oxygen and nitrogen molecules per cubic foot.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

thanks ccIkelly

I appreciate the info. the difference in altitude isn't a normal issue coming from georgia. the vacationing to Colorado is always nice. it will be a couple of years before we are there for good. kids to raise. I am the new guy on the forum so I appreciate the advice. the criticism can be rough at times, it is all good though. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Shumate View Post
    I appreciate the info. the difference in altitude isn't a normal issue coming from georgia. the vacationing to Colorado is always nice. it will be a couple of years before we are there for good. kids to raise. I am the new guy on the forum so I appreciate the advice. the criticism can be rough at times, it is all good though. thanks again.
    When I moved to NM I brought my kids with. They were 17 & 18 at the time. The good part is they stayed here. I think if I hadn't brought them then they might have stayed there.
    Tracers work both ways.

Twilli don't know about some of that stuff but there are several with bad attitudes
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12