Cold rail evap temp.

Are these considered low temp or med temp?

Come on guys! Nobody works on these? If i throw my gauges on one, should i see PSI's that relate to a freezer or a cooler? Thats all i'm asking.
    Thanks

They would be considered medium temp applications. The ones I've seen run between 0F and +10F evaporator temps for the drop-in style and a bit higher if you're talking about a raised rail on a prep table.

The ones I came accross run like a freezer.
    Usualy subway sandwich tables and also continental coolers with rail section are the ones I work on.But I can't remember the pressure range off the top of my head right now.

The prep tables at Subway that I have worked on are manufactured by Duke. They are charged with 134a and run between 0-4psi on the low side.

I recollected continental refrigeration rail section lpc settings ; 45 psi,25 diff.-404a. no fan in the rail.I heard they manufacture the new ones with fan so I don't know the settings for that..

Thanks guys. We have a new customer that has bunch of these things, both rail and drop-ins. No problems w/ any of them so far. But, when the time comes. I wanna at least have a clue of what i'm looking at.

The 404a are like 25-30 psi

What brand prep table is it . Just worked on a Randell prep table the rail used a low temp expansion valve and the bottom section used a medium temp I called Randell they said there approximate pressures at 76 degree ambient with just bottom half calling is 250 head 40 suction with both rail and bottom calling 36 suction 270 head with just rail calling 25 suction 250 head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the bottom is most likely a cooler and the rail is a freezer
    1/4 c valve for the box and probably1/4 z for the rail