Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who's who?

AOL chat room?

National Enquirer?

Tiger Beat?

WTH is that? This discussion is neither unethical or unprofessional. You could always click the other way if you don't like it. Or are you the hall monitor?
    Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut.

Cool polar ice..keep threadin!

this sure beats talking about superheats and filter racks,imagination not stagnation made this site ...your only 14 posts to 4768 posts for one of the prime movers of the site,get your baptisum over and enjoy the give and take,and learn to type......oooh! aaaah! woooow! been there done that!!!!! the site is no different then a shop,talkers talk and the listeners aaaaaaaaaaa......listen and the correctors correct!
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Dave's just mad cause he's never met anyone, famous or otherwise, Dave just isn't very sociable.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

thanks for the support boys. Not here to make enemies.......I'm a canadian redneck who supports his Amerian brother's and sisters in battle, drinks beer , races cars, and works for a living. Fighting here is pointless when others are doing much more farther away. Lets do our part to keep the beer cold so that when the real fighters come home after kicking butt we can all raise a glass.

HERE"S TO YA.............cheers
    Save me Jebus

I haven't done work for any really famous people, other than local, but I have met quite a few because of my ex's job at the Hilton hotel years ago. Johnny from Sha Na Na spent the night at my house playing with my then infant son. Had Traci Lords and Ricki Lake stop by my house every morning for about a month to pick up my dog to take to the set of Cry Baby when it was being made. Met Frankie Valli, Buddy Hackett, some guitarist guy from some group called Angel and gave a roll of duct tape to Yul Brenner.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

In one respect it's kinda neat to say whom you have done work for but also to whether Dave is kidding or not, it is a bit tacky too. We have been fortunate to be in Motown where there are many people that have made headlines through the years. In recent times we have done some stuff for some popular sports players. One of them has become a regular customer. I was the guy that went on the initial call. He had just done something in a game really stupid a few days before. He was just getting slammed in the paper. My first words were, in a very joking and nice way was "if you ever choke like that again I will never come back out here. Now lets fix your stuff". He loved it. Actually drank two Anchor Steam beers with him after I was done. Many of these people are just normal folks. Some aren't but most are. But too they don't want you exposing them either. They get enough of that crap.

Wink mariah carey's ........jacuzzi tub

she had a 5 story townehouse($20,000 a month)on the upper east side in new york with a 2 passenger elevator to get from floor to floor(no stairs).fan coil units with an air cooled chiller on the roof and pumps.i had to stop my helper from wanting to eat his lunch in her bathtub and thinking of her being in there all soaped up!
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

went to one of the houses of the owners of the bucaneers. this was beginging of summer. saw some autographed team balls, wanted to grab one, but i couldn't live with myself if i did. the owner was not there. from the tech there the year before they are very nice, and gave lots of buc's stuff. not really a celeberty i guess, but how many houses have you been in that belonged the the family of the current super bowl champs?

i don't think this is unethical. if i said the address or phone #, or even the city, that might be. or they had this or that is the house(excluding autographed balls, what sports guru won't have them). and saying people are nice is not anything that slanders them. sh#t, i wish more people would say i'm a nice guy. i didn't say which room they where in or how many furn/ac's they had. if i had to sum up the house all i would say is i wish it where my house.

sfry

Your a nice guy.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

I want to work in Christina Aguileras(is this correct spelling?) house. Maybe while I am working she will ask me to marry her. LOL. That aint gonna happen.

And I agree, this is not an Unethical, or unprofessional conversation. I don't think there is any Client Privacy paperwork for HVAC techinicians to fill out. I will agree it is probably not a good thing to go out and give out names and addresses and tell people about what an A-hole some one was that you did work for.

remember this, I don't

Zorro, byotch!
    Luke 6:31

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Had Traci Lords and Ricki Lake stop by my house every morning for about a month to pick up my dog to take to the set of Cry Baby when it was being made.

To pick up YOUR DOG??? Did you even talk to Traci without staring at those fantastic yaps???
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12