Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who's who?

Just wondering what 'famous' people ya'll have worked for in your travels. I've worked for hockey players, football players, etc but never any really big names. Who have ya'll worked for ......did they stiff ya for the bill?LOL
    Save me Jebus

Wink

MY BUDDY WAS IN ROBERT DENIROS PLACE, HE WASNT THERE THOUGH ,SAID HE HAS A NICE PAD FOR JOE PESCI AS WELL ON THE PROPERTY.HE HAS A NICE THERMAL HEAT PUMP SYSTEM.

I done work for the owner of popeyes fried chicken.He may not be famous but he is f#&king rich.And cheap i may add, ha .

I've worked on Dick Smothers' house. Does that count?
    WHY?

Joan Krock - Owner of McDonalds

The Penthouse Mansion

Tony Robbins - Motivator

Jerry Buss - Owner of the LA Lakers

Louie Kelcher - SD Chargers D Lineman

[Edited by Bassman on 07-28-2003 at 11:48 PM]
    Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut.

Frown

This discussion in an open forum is unethical and unprofessional.

Belongs in an AOL chat room.

pete roselle...nfl commish,frank giffords home,wellinton mara home..n.y.giants owner
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

hehehehe.........ask me if it counts..sure it counts. I just thought that we are in a unique situation in this trade.........get to see the best and worst type of people . I'm in ottawa canada and our local hockey team the senators are nice guys to work for. Someone must work for the stars......if not , I want the type of units they have that never break down.
    Save me Jebus

not to be rude but how is this un ethical and unprofessional? I'm not asking for details as to where they people live, or the security codes to disable alarms. I just thought that in a trade where we play psychiatrist
    to many pieces of equiptment on a daily basis, we could share experiences that we all have had. if this upsets you then the post about the fish that eats dog , or the mad cow stuff must really get ya torqued up.
    Save me Jebus

This forum certainly is turning into the HVAC edition of the National Enquirer.

Or, more appropriately, Tiger Beat.

I retract my earlier statement. It is not my job to correct your business ethics.

I worked in Pete Coors

hunting lodge. Added a much needed spiro-vent to the infloor loop of the boiler. Dang I wanted to put a Bud Light in the fridge.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Talking

i know a tech who did a calvin klien fashion show in NYC one summer,and the call was for a vav box locked up in the models area..while up on the ladder finishing the new box this tech looks down from the ladder,and there is CK and hands the tech 5 $100.00 bills.then christy brinkly i hear is a ***** on wheels,with a truck drivers mouth when you do service in her condo.
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

How is this like the national rag? I'm not here to cause sh#t but bubba relax.Condensedave needs that Bud more than Pete Coors. How is this a question of ethics? Did I break the Dave Lennox code of ethical conduct, what? I realize that you are being broad in your strokes but geez......lighten up......loosen up the boots before you go to bed.
    Save me Jebus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast