From the bad to the baddest!

So I had graduated from tech school and had no luck in getting a job then finally a company called and made an offer. It didn't take to long to know I wasn't going anywhere there. The way they did business made me lose pride in my work. I continued to work there even though nothing was right. I needed the work though. Thankfully a company called me and showed me how professionals do business. After a while in the training period I received a van, tool account,uniforms,the whole bit. Needless to say the other company was not an option anymore, even though they were right up the road from me.I believe you should never sacrifice your professionalism just to work. What else are we here for.....to do the job right! I owe alot to the company that gave me the chance of a lifetime!

Quote Originally Posted by hvacrtech79 View Post
    So I had graduated from tech school and had no luck in getting a job then finally a company called and made an offer. It didn't take to long to know I wasn't going anywhere there. The way they did business made me lose pride in my work. I continued to work there even though nothing was right. I needed the work though. Thankfully a company called me and showed me how professionals do business. After a while in the training period I received a van, tool account,uniforms,the whole bit. Needless to say the other company was not an option anymore, even though they were right up the road from me.I believe you should never sacrifice your professionalism just to work. What else are we here for.....to do the job right! I owe alot to the company that gave me the chance of a lifetime!
    The other shop did give you the neccesary experience to land the better job. I started the same way. Another thing they taught you was the wrong way to do bussiness. And to your credit you new it was wrong. You just had to stick it out until something better came along. I am glad to hear that you have bettered yourself and wish you well.

they did give me a job thankfully the other place called within the first month

Awesome story! Hope things work out for you. I too am at a better company!