Got to clean the underside of my bike yesterday

Me and the wife were sitting on a picnic table last night enjoying the evening when some guy backed over my 07 Ultra, knocking it completely over. Then he hauled ass out of the parking lot just missing a pickup truck, luckily the guy in the truck got the license of the car. The sheriff came and tracked the guy down and brought him back, he got cited and supposedly he has valid insurance so we will see.

If you dont stand behind our troops, please feel free...........to stand in front of them.

Lots of people think "its just a bike" not knowing the real amount of damage that can be done by it just tipping over. I am glad the Sheriff tracked him down for you...very cool

Not that is just downright nasty of him.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

wtf is wrong with people?? dui candidate?

DEATH TO THE INFADELLS!!!!!
    I think the name Harley scares them for a couple of reasons. People think they cost a gillion $$ and are owned by mean people. Both would often be true.
    Tracers work both ways.

I couldn't believe how much of an idiot he was to hit your bike and that he left so fast... (Then I saw the budweiser signs in the window.) Now it's crystal clear.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    People think they cost a gillion $$ and are owned by mean people.
    You knock my Harley over and you'll find out that I just became mean.
    I'm a very nice guy up to a certain point.

Were you in the potty when your bike got knocked over ... nice place, bait, beer, and outhouse ... what more can a guy ask for ... ... umm, besides not getting his bike knocked over ...

I'm glad you were not on the bike when the jerk knocked it over ... hope it fix's up OK.

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

same thing happened to a couple buddies of mine a few weeks back. the driver backed into both thier bikes and took off. but that driver got stuck in traffic and they ran after them on foot, and it wasn't so purdy after that point.. but the driver of the car went to jail that evening for a felony hit and run
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Time to put up some "Look twice, Save a life!" signs in the nieghborhood.

bummer
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own