Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Smile

Thanks for all the help. I will be climbing into the attic tonight to check for bends, etc. You have helped a lot and if you have any more info you think I might need please post.

You bet good luck.
    If you help others then you are a Success

15 SEER is not the only requirement for the tax credit. Minimum 12.5 EER (Or is it 12 EER?) and 8.5 HSPF are also required to qualify.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Thanks for the heads up Bootlen. I will make sure the unit installed meets these specs and I get a certificate from the installer. Amana website has the certs online.

I am not sure if the pictures taken in the attic will help but I will post them just in case. The lines coming off my supply are 6" as far as I can tell. The straps holding the ducts in place do not have but about 2" of adjustment, so getting a bend angle that is less steep is probably not doable unless I go buy some more strapping.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Kentucky Paul; 07-19-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: picture was wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12