Heil N4H336GKB vs H4H336GKD - any thoughts?

I'm probably getting the Heil N4H336GKB or H4H336GKD (DX 1300). The H4H3 will set me back about 5 Benjamins more. Now, I know the H4H3 has a two-speed fan, extra sound insulation, and a better warranty. Does anyone have any direct experience with either of these two, or know of any other significant differences?

BTW, this would be added to my existing system with gas furnace. The coil is a Heil EDD4X36JA. I'm using the White Rodgers 1F95-1291 tstat and F145-1378 external temperature sensor.

I sell the same units under a different trade name..IMO I would go with the H4H3 over the N4H3, maybe even have your guy check to see if a H4H4 or the N4H4 will work with your system,....as you mentioned some the beenies and a better constructed unit, you will get the No Hassle warranty up to 5yrs or 7yrs with the H4H4 (might qualify for the tax credit) if you follow the guidelines of it..Also I would delete the reference of the money out of your post..

Quote Originally Posted by andserco View Post
    I sell the same units under a different trade name..IMO I would go with the H4H3 over the N4H3, maybe even have your guy check to see if a H4H4 or the N4H4 will work with your system,....as you mentioned some the beenies and a better constructed unit, you will get the No Hassle warranty up to 5yrs or 7yrs with the H4H4 (might qualify for the tax credit) if you follow the guidelines of it..Also I would delete the reference of the money out of your post..
    Yeah, that's what I was looking for. I can compare the warranties and features, but I can't physically see the differences in actual hardware. Of course I like the extra efficiency and no-hassle warranty of the H4H4, but I have to look at the extra cost with that. My Heil contractor is OK with giving me prices for different options.