Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do we have any boaters out there?

I was just wondering if any of you guys are into boating?

I used to be. Does that count?

I remember burning hundreds of dollars in fuel in no time flat, and that was fifteen years ago. How can you afford it these days? With that sized boat, you really can't go solo. You gotta have it full of people for the full effect. And nobody ever wanted to chip in to feed the thing. It was fun though.

Ys Sir. Just bought the new fourwinns H180 would be awsome if I had some time to use it thou:0

Love it and so do my kids we live 10mins from an excellent lake for powerboating and countless fishing lakes within 30 mins. I have a 16 ft runabout and a little 10 foot aluminum for fishing. Not pretty not new but they get us on the water. We have a blast. I am saving hard for a 19.5 ft bowrider for hopefully next summer

Bass fish. Its been a busy summer. I havent had much time on the water this year

I'm not a boat owner but have many friends who are. Bass boats and pontoons are my favorite. I've only been water skiing once and never care to again. But I just love getting out on the water.

used to be,big time.....before we had kids.,........those were the days.,i think we tried about every kind of boat they made......we used to go to rend lake alot,but mostly went to the ohio river.

Had a boat when I lived in Dallas. On the lake EVERY weekend. Loved it. But maintenance is a major issue. Not worth it to me now...especially in salt water.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Benncool is a boater.
    He was first mate on the mayflower.

My family has a boat since before I was born and I have had 5, current boat is a DC225 Triton. It is a dual cosole sport fisherman with 225 Verado, we use it for offshore fishing and for fun, tubing sking and such on lakes. It is an expensive toy but it is what we like to do.

I haven't owned a boat since 2000. I had a 1993 Ski Nautique. I miss being on the water every weekend, but I don't miss the insurance, maintenance on the boat and tow vehicle, fuel costs, etc............

Used to but quit several years ago. We owned boats forover 40 yrs. We married in '63 bought first boat in '66. I sold our Berreta w/Volvo inboard and Volvo/Penta outdrive 4yrs ago then sold our 40ft houseboat 3yrs ago. It just got so we didn't go and the maintenance was killing me plus slip rental for both and insurance.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

i prefer friends that have boats

you know what boat stands for???

Break Out Another Thousand

no thanks, i have my g/f
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast