WOW - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WOW

Wow! Very cool lookin nest. Just like on the cartoons! Glad nobody walked into it to! Nice picture. I'd be makin a pipe bomb for it.

Well..... back in the day I made alot. Then while searchin for recipes for bigger booms, I saw pictures of people who have f'd up with then, hands, guts, and....
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Jack

Had 2nd. degree burns on 70% of my hands messing with that kind of stuff when I was 16. Peeled the skin off ---- nevermind. You get the picture.

Those bees pack a punch Got poped in the stomach 2 years ago triming the bushed. Just would not stop burning. Tobacco and spit patch didn't help much either.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

yea they would be dead if they where in my yard lol have enough problems with the wasp, yellow jackets, and carpenters bees here. the carpenters bees won't bother you, but they will bore some lovely sized holes in you house!
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

that would have been a bad day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12