NEW - Help me identify these pics #2

Another contest. Anyone know what any of these are? thanks!

#1 Who is the artist and what is the name of the painting?
    #2 Who is the recording artist in this photo and name of the album or CD this photo was on?
    #3 What are final spoken words on each side of The J____ _____ first vinyl LP original release (after the last song on each side) Name the band, album and words from end of each side.
    #4 Name the two Actors and the Movie.
    #5 What is this and what city is it in?
    #6 What is the official registered name of this item, what activity is it used with, and what state did this specific one start in?
    #7 Find this three eyed Rytera Bow Bug image on one of the ArcheryTalk websites (top links on the blue bar; Arcade, Blogs, Chat, History, News, TV, etc….. Not the Forum or Sponsors websites). What is the website and what is the three eyed Rytera Bow Bug saying?
    #8 What sponsors website has this photo (that we have cropped) and what is the date on the photo?
    #9 On the ArcheryTalk Sponsors banner page there are three hidden clues to one common person. Name the three clues and the answer.
    #10 On one of the ArcheryTalk sponsor pages is a link to a secret page that has a hidden name on it. Name the sponsor and hidden name.
    In other words, Some where on one of the Archerytalk sponsor's website is a relevantly titled visible link to a webpage that says Web Hunt Hidden Name ="..................."

#1 My ex mother-in-law. It's called "Getting along with her on a daily day."
    #5 It's obviously a picture and it's in the lower entire half of Rhode Island
    #4 Were wolf dude and Mr Rogers
    #8 Chillies and the date today at 3:00 PM. Geeze you should know, you posted it!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

A few more pics for a contest within a contest

#1 Name the two Actors and the Movie.
    #2 What is this and what city is it in?
    #3 What is the formal name and one common name of the the plant in this photo?
    #4 What sponsors website has this photo (that we have cropped) and what is the photo name? Archerytalk Sponsors Page

# 6 is a "travel-bug" token, used in geocaching, as for where the first Dunno, but I got one in my dresser drawer waiting to take a trip to LA. with me this fall.PIcked it up in manchester Tn, read about it and they asked to help it go towards New Orl, LA and then west toward Ca.
    If you build it they will come,,,they built it and they went.