Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You ran this job, right, Lash? It looks like it could have been a multi-trade coordination nightmare. I can only imagine what the plans looked like... There were probably hundreds of pages with nothing but elevation details.

Anyways, it looks like it turned out pretty awesome. The best way to protect your work and reputation is by producing a job like that out of a pile of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by BergerMech Rob View Post
    You ran this job, right, Lash? It looks like it could have been a multi-trade coordination nightmare. I can only imagine what the plans looked like... There were probably hundreds of pages with nothing but elevation details.

Yeah...I ran it on the sheet metal side of things.
    The job was on such a tight timeline right from the get-go that our company didn't even have time to really even include any kind of elevations on the plans. We had to figure everything out between ourselves. We have 3D CAD capability, there was just no time to use it on this one.
    With that said, it actually went very smooth. It helps when a majority of the workforce on the job are people from the same company. It makes coordination a whole lot easier.
    The 'We work for the same company so lets figure out what is easiest' attitude can work wonders.

Chicago is an indian word for stinky!!!!!!
    -supertek65

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12