"It's Just Not Cooling"

Went on a call at a church, and was told "it's just not cooling". They said "it just stopped. Nothing's coming out of the vents". Turned out to be a broken belt that cut some of the wiring to the blower motor when it broke, but it couldn't have been cooling well prior to the belt breaking. Not with filters like this:

This coil was on the third cleaning when I could finally see the fins. This was on a 7.5T package unit, cooling only. After I got it cleaned up and running well, the unit was most grateful, and cried all over the sidewalk working to rid the sanctuary of all of that heat load!!

I had to ask, "When was the last time someone came to service this unit?" They stated, "According to the box of filters, someone was here 5 years ago, but it was working fine till now." Ahhhhhh!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I wonder why the power of prayer didnt fix it.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I wonder why the power of prayer didnt fix it.
    I passed by a church this morning and their big sign out by the street said:

" We are prayer conditioned "

Quote Originally Posted by sammy37 View Post
    I passed by a church this morning and their big sign out by the street said:

" We are prayer conditioned "
    Hahaha...very clever!
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton