Lab. walk in box

This wasn't under our service inventory till it failed, they were supposed to have a contractor taking care of it. I've got the refrigeration part of it back in service. Had to rewire miss-wired controls, with a diagram that didn't match the equipment. It's by Climate Technologies Inc. and they appear to be out of business. It has four temperature sensors, that I have a question on. The Main controller sensor and recorder sensor is now on the leaving side of the evap, attached to the walk-in ceiling. Defrost fan cut out and hot-gas defrost termination sensor in the evap. fan box. Anyone know where the right location for the sensors are. I switched the fan and recorder sensors, and things seem to work better. The dehumdifier company is still in business and I've got that wired properly, just need parts.

Also if anyone knows Bill Gr***er, who was there service tech. in Maryland, could they contact me ?

This box has been running over a week now, amazed at how precise it controls the temperature, I had to reprogram my digital recorder, to register the swing. Set at 4.0 C with high / low 4.1 C / 3.9 C ( this equals to 39.2 SP with a high of 39.38F low of 39.02 F, that's an air temperature swing of 00.36 F ) Still don't have the parts for the dehumidifier