Hybrid View

Need senior HVAC technician, preferably with chiller exp. for SE FL Miami area

I need help! I live in SW FL and I'm tired of running over to the Miami area for chiller calls and clocking 60 hr weeks. The boss gave me the go ahead to start looking for another chiller tech for the Miami area. I'm looking for a tenured HVAC tech who lives on the SE FL coast preferably with heavy metal experience. If you don't have that much chiller experience, but are a motivated, resourceful tech that can work well alone, I will teach you the chiller end of the business. If you have the qualifications and live in the area, shoot me an email at the address in my profile.
    Low Pressure Forever!

If you know heavy metal, you can work anywhere-Dave Andreson

Anchors Aweigh my boys, Anchors Aweigh!
    Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

Post it on Mepjobs. I'm sure you'll get tons of replys. Fla. too hot for me.

We've had it on MEPjobs for awhile and do get a lot of responses, but few qualified candidates. Instead of sifting through reams of embellished resumes, I thought I could get a better feel of someones potential from knowing him on here.
    Low Pressure Forever!

Farewell to foreign shores, We sail at break of day. Through our last night on shore, Drink to the foam. Until we meet once more. Here's wishing you a happy voyage home!

no habla espanol,left Miami in 82 hope it goes in the ocean before california.

Quote Originally Posted by captinsano View Post
    no habla espanol,left Miami in 82 hope it goes in the ocean before california.
    I hear you. You walk into most stores there and the bigger signs are en espanol and the smaller signs under them are in English!
    Low Pressure Forever!

You allowed to post the name of the Co. here? That might help.
    Good Luck..