Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Please Help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Post Likes

    Please Help

    I have 4 V8044b Motorized Diverting units by Honeywell. The prior owner of my house left them. Brand new. I know I am not a pro, but not sure what to do with them but toss them. Or can i sell them. No one one these forums wants to answer me. Can someone please give me some idea if I can sell them and I will never post on here again.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Post Likes
    Being new, there could be some value. Try E-bay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.