Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unions

I am so glad GW spent all that money on the war on terror. I can sleep at night knowing that my friends died over in Iraq catching Osama Bin Laden and all of those WMD's. What would the world be if we hadn't caught Bin Laden and those WMD's were released! I mean at first I thought it was just because we wanted oil, I mean it was an honest mistake since the Bush family made their money in Oil. And, I felt really silly thinking all of the billions of dollars Halliburton gets for the "rebuilding" process you know being that our beloved ex-vp Dick Chaney was an executive for them once. I guess it was just that ole Pro-Union mentality. Man how silly was I, Thanks GW for making me feel so much better after 9/11.

Hey Chillpro, you said to remove the Mysterious out of that. Since you are in expert on this topic, do you have a figure of the market share unions have in marketplaces in the United States? I am just curious that you seem to be insinuating that if thier were no Unions, the economy wouldn't have failed or for now at least, would bounce back. The Unions must have a pretty large foothold on the work force. I didn't realize when I was non-union what a minority I was. Ok, I am tired and being a smarta**. I will tell you, per the department of labor in a study released in 2007, that in the economy of the late 1970's unions had a huge decline in membership. In 2007 Union labor as a percent of work force was less than 9% and in the construction trades 14%. Those are economy busting numbers.
    Last edited by phoenixfitter; 07-11-2009 at 01:40 AM. Reason: missed info

Use to be union ......

Now that I listen to a lot of the union guys in here whining,
    I remember how egotistical , and stupid a lot were at the union shops had worked for.

It was all about how they thought they were better then anyone else and how they were always getting screwed by the company.

In reality ........ there were a lot of losers that didn't work being they thought the card gave them a right to be a bum. I knew one that bragged about staying in the bathroom and extra 5 minutes each break reading a book ............ he bragged it was a way of getting an extra vacation of time each year. Oh by the way that was the apprentice teacher ....... and YES HE WAS A SCUMBAG

oh and if ya don't like this post BLAME IT ON GEORGE BUSH ....... just like everything else you idiots blame on him that he didn't do

That should end this post pretty quick

Is this thread a UFC mixed martial arts preliminary?
    GO DAWGS!

unions are another communist poison this country can do without

OP...the other was closed for exactly the same reason this one is.

Beating a dead horse.

My recommendation would be find a new topic to discuss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12