Barber Colman thermostat

Was called to replace a couple very inacurate thermostats in a commercial bldg. Owner would like digital stats. On arrival Stats were Barber Colman
    TP162-0-3 that control boiler and chiller. The bldg is an endless maze of controls, pipes, and handlers. Ive been unable to locate a cross ref or any type of wiring diagram. Could really use some input. Thanks guys.
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

I'm not familiar with that model number.

TP-8101 is System 8000.
    http://www.climaticcontrol.com/info/...oc_18097_5.pdf

TP-1011 is real old school electronic.
    http://www.climaticcontrol.com/info/...c_09952_13.pdf

Either look like what you have?

The second one is pretty close however what I have looks like that only is twice as wide with 2 dials. Old school is a very good call. I have no doubt they're original from when the bldg was built 1940 era. mmm got anything else in mind?
    "The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

That 1940's thing got me thinking. I have an account that used to have TP-162s as space thermostats for a multi-zone ahu. It's in the building's "new" addition - circa 1957. We replaced them through the 70s and early 80s with TP-1011s.

http://www.tac.com/Navigate?node=10572

ps
    the -0-3 suffix isn't listed
    Last edited by DaveCR; 07-09-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: added info

Hey! I got those 2 dial stats in a church that we're trying to get them to go with a new control system. Old, inaccurate and temperamental thermostats. We will not calibrate them or they will be calling us every weekend.
    R2B4BTU

Thanks for the link. I saw somewhere that you can actually have these things rebuilt. Dang to a resi-Lt comm guy it's new to me everything cant be retro'd to digital.

Barber Colman Restoration Help

Hi,
    I am looking for any help I can get on Barber Colman TP-101F's Thermostats and CY2P140A Actuator relay documentation. Granted this is Old School stuff
    but I hope that knowledge is alive and well and still available. It's the essential in determining if retro refit is a solution or not. The scheme is, control themostats in the office space and ducts provide proportional control to the relays which open and close the actuator valves. Hopefully there is someone who has been there and done that. Thanks for your time!
    BBill