Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Watching propaganda in action

sometimes i forget what country i live in when i see rich corporations participating in brainwashing the American public.

CNN , who many people believe is a "respectable" news source , is running a 10 minute propaganda spot dedicated to the slander of the highly sucessful governor Sarah Palin.

the new wave of insults started after Palin abdicated the office which the media decribed as "strange", even though Palin gave the reasons.
    she and her husband have spent over a half of million dollars defending themselves from relentless attacks from the billionaire backed left wing.

Sarah Palin will always be hated because , even though they lost, the Republicans out manuvered the democrats when they chose a conservative woman as VP against the thrill of running first black democrat presidential candidate.
    the voting base of women is of course far greater than the voting base of blacks.
    Palin also added conservative votes to the Democrat-lite McCain ticket.
    Under the left-wing view of politics , it's not the place of women to vote conservative, Sarah Palin shattered the illusion that only white males are successful in the party, and for that, Palin will never be forgiven.

the CNN propaganda spot ran for about 10 minutes and included a strange collection of video of Palin breathing into the microphone, then it was followed by partial clips of Palin in mid sentence which would switch over to newscasters saying "what are you talking about".
    after protraying Palin as a lunatic, (which is a tactic mostly used on third party candidates), the news piece included statements from Palin impersonators from Saturday Night Live and the Internet.

the good news is, thanks to the Internet, more people are getting information without it coming from the perverse mouths of the rich.
    with newspapers going out of business, who knows? , maybe we will come out of this modern dark age.

I watched the newscast where she announced she was stepping down. As she was speaking, it appeared she was rambling. She didn't make a lot of sense.

I hope she quits the Republican Party and spearheads a new third party. People are desperate for another choice besides sucks and sucks worse.
    "Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better"
    -Pat Riley

Here is a story about Palin that I bet you haven't heard or seen.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...ribute=&local=

Now why wouldn't the media carry a story like that? Hmmmmmm

Ahhh..... its just the Democrates have gone off the deep end of being the SCUM BAGS they have always been.

They have just found the the old group of republicans are not standing up to their lies ....... so they are piling on with everything they have.

They are going after every republican now that can possibly run being their gonna be in a lot of trouble in 2010 when a lot of congress seats are up for re-election ......... their gonna be in trouble trying to keep control of both houses . Don't believe it ...... just watch

Other then fox ......... the rest are LIBERALLY BIAS.

Anyone that does not believe what I just said is STUPID

Were gonna see where the Democratic congress and OBAMA gets us ............. then your gonna just set there and blame Bush.

Want proof ....... just watch and debate with a Democrat and see how log it take him to bring up how they were handed the mess and it gonna take time to get out of it.

Gotta blame BUSH ..... ya right, your catch lines are getting old andd people are wising up .......... you guys had no plan other then to spend.

The part I'm getting a laugh out of is all the people I know that voted for OBAMA are not saying a word anymore.

Its almost like they have finally realized CHANGE ment the same old tax and spend and now the speeches that were so impressive to them are now starting to look like a continuous informercial.

The idea he was very knowledgable has been replaced by ......... well he is good at reading off the 3 telaprompters as he turns his head from side to side

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES

But he is good reading off a teleprompter

Quote Originally Posted by troyorr View Post
    I watched the newscast where she announced she was stepping down. As she was speaking, it appeared she was rambling. She didn't make a lot of sense.
    I watched it too. It's obvious that watching it with a closed or open mind is the difference.

Somewhat like the teleprompter speeches we hear so often now. If you 'like' the speaker you overlook it. If you're predisposed against you'll ridicule it.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    I hope she quits the Republican Party and spearheads a new third party. People are desperate for another choice besides sucks and sucks worse.

Hope our last choice isn't sucks even worse.... I must be getting old and my vision fading cause she looks hot to me.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

All HAIL Goddess Palin !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by troyorr View Post
    What??? How COULD anyone make a statement that does not raise HER up to the status she most CERTAINLY deserve.
    All Hail Goddess Palin. All Hail Goodess Palin !!!!!
    SHE is the new Mesiah!!!! All HAIL Goddess Palin.

Why I expect we'll have to write a new chapter into the Bible to include HER, Her Greatness.

There now don't all you Palin lovers feel SO much better about yourselves?
    She reminds me of that Idiot FLubya Bush in the way she can't say anything that makes sense.

But how DARE anyone not be complimentary of the old bag, speaking of "BAGS".

But he is good reading off a teleprompter
    Too bad the RepugnantCon hero George WooblyBubbly Boosh couldn't manage a coherent statement no matter how many teleprompters HE had.
    Excuse me all to pieces but "I'd" just as soon NOT be known by the company I compliment when it comes that Dookie Bag.

Oh, sorry. I just realized they invented teleprompters for Obama.

**HaHaHa.... Without Ol'George, we'd NEVER had a candidate named Obama.**
    RepugnantCons are now REAPING what they SOWED.... now isn't THAT special???

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post

the new wave of insults started after Palin abdicated the office which the media decribed as "strange", even though Palin gave the reasons.
    Herein lies the reason for their report. Anything reasonable is "strange" to MSM.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by VetNutJim View Post
    Too bad the RepugnantCon hero George WooblyBubbly Boosh couldn't manage a coherent statement no matter how many teleprompters HE had.
    Excuse me all to pieces but "I'd" just as soon NOT be known by the company I compliment when it comes that Dookie Bag.

Oh, sorry. I just realized they invented teleprompters for Obama.

**HaHaHa.... Without Ol'George, we'd NEVER had a candidate named Obama.**
    RepugnantCons are now REAPING what they SOWED.... now isn't THAT special???
    Pray tell what refuge boat did you swim ashore from Mr anonymous. No profile, no job no interest no history just hate Bush person. How interesting. Could you tell us something about your self other than you hate Bush or is that your only call to fame. Just wondering there Mr no profile. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

in this case,
    it's far better she stays in the Republican party, she's more of a conservative than Reagan was.

i don't think the wishy-washy republican party will seriously back her though.

the republican voters will be in danger of the party running a Bob Dole stooge so Obama will be re-elected.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Pray tell what refuge boat did you swim ashore from Mr anonymous. No profile, no job no interest no history just hate Bush person. How interesting. Could you tell us something about your self other than you hate Bush or is that your only call to fame. Just wondering there Mr no profile. Thank you very much.
    Glenn Meet Jim, Jim is a software engineer from Columbus Ga, he is 59 yrs of age and his interest are guns, girls and grits as well as things that go fast, his name comes from his intrest in Corvette's not because he is a Vet, also he is a devout follower of the Democrat Party, He used to post here frequently till he got enough bashing from the others , he must have got lost again lol
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast